Found these...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found these...

I found these on Amaxon.... Has anyone used them?
    Attached Files

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Re: Found these...

I've used something similar when I got stitches after putting a needle through my finger. Used them to keep dressing dry and clean and to make sure nothing got on quilt.

You'd probably do better with these:*
    1046551.jpg

There's silicon ones that are good for ironing.

*they are sticky enough to separate new dollar bills.

Comment

I was just looking into these as well and wondering the same thing. They remind me of cut off medical glove fingertips. Was thinking maybe I'd try that first and see if it works...

Comment

Originally posted by MissyB View Post
        I was just looking into these as well and wondering the same thing. They remind me of cut off medical glove fingertips. Was thinking maybe I'd try that first and see if it works...

My DD, who works for Childrens' Hospital, is bringing me latex gloves... I'll cut a finger off, and try that...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Latex or nitrile gloves are pretty cheap by the box I guess, but will they stay on? I have some nitrile ones I used for painting/staining but they were too loose for my fingers. Still, definitely worth a try. I got these at M* and they work well for me. They come in three sizes. But a warning - the cat thinks they are for him!

https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...rubber-thimble

Comment

I use the same ones that Midge uses.
            Cindy

Comment

I have purchased the ones you show a couple of times. The last time I bought the Grafco Latex Finger Cots, Box of 144 off Amazon for around 4.50 a box. I bought a box of medium and a box of large. I use them for FMQ, sewing on bindings and embroidery. I can get a multiple uses out of them but they do tear (and also get sweaty). I have been using finger cots for years and love them. I have tried using the red stenographers fingers that Alpha O posted but they pull off my fingers.
              :icon_happy:

sigpic

Comment

As I usually have a cut somewhere on my fingers, I use them to keep my fingers dry when I'm doing stuff in the kitchen.

Comment

Working...
                X