Great idea for a family reunion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great idea for a family reunion.

I found this on Facebook and think it is a great idea for a reunion or many other family/friends events.

Hand Print.jpg

Re: Great idea for a family reunion.

That's a Great Idea.

Comment

The people at your family reunion are very neat. I can imagine that paint everywhere with my clan. Might make an interesting block with dribbles and smears. lol
      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
      Terry

Comment

Wow , fantastic idea! It could be carried out in so many ways. Thanks Bob.

Comment

A cousin of mine posted that on my facebook page a while ago. We have a family reunion every August so I think this was a hint. The thing is that if we did this is would probably cover three king size beds as we usually have over 80 people there.

So I do think this is a great idea, but I think it would be hard to accomplish with my family.

I think it would be a great present for grandparents - have a print of each child and grandchilds hands.
          Wendy
          http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

boB - I recognize your hand print!!
            Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
            it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I really love that idea. Hmmm, have a family reunion coming up in late July and I am going to cut some squares and get some paint and copy this idea. Not sure who will be the recipient, but what a fun idea. Thanks for posting this idea, Bob.
              A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

That would also make a great gift for new parents ,maybe make it into a wall hanging.
                :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

A less messy idea is to have everyone trace their handprint on a square of fabric then cut it out and applique to a block. Then embroider the name and year of birth. My Aunt made a quilt like that for my grandmother (years ago) in shades of purple (grandmas favorite color) It did take some pre planning but everyone participated. It was neat to look at my sons hand prints in my square and see how much they have grown. I did make sure that the quilt is still in the family and it didn't disappear when my Aunt died. Wish I had gotten it, but my cousin did. I took a lot of pictures of the different family members, amazing how the little baby prints were so tiny. Ooops sorry to get carried away.

Comment

Working...
                  X