Laptop Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laptop Bag

I want to make a lap top bag. I can't find a pattern like I wasn't. Actually, I don't even know how to sew much. I want to use my fat quarters, I want to do the sides and bottom solid. Does anyone know where to find a patternZ.
    Thanks

Re: Laptop Bag

DIY Quilted Laptop Sleeve - A Beautiful Mess
    This is a pretty, easy bag. If you made it out of pre-quilted material you would only need to use bias tape on the flap and across the top of the bag. You could use Velcro if the snap intimidates you. I would add a strap because I am starting to loose grip in my hands. Unless you leave your computer outside or take it in the shower I wouldn't worry about making it water-proof. This is just one type of bag. Google free quilted laptop bag patterns and you will find a lot. Have fun and if you need help just ask. There are a lot of bag makers on this forum.
    sigpic

Comment

This pattern is similar to one I mad for my son: Messenger Bag Tutorial and Pattern

I made his in a solid black imitation suede fabric. Lined it with blue and gold dragon fabric. He gets a lot of use out of it.
      Vonnie

Comment

Thanks bunches

Comment

Check Anything but Boring paterns

Comment

Working...
          X