X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deegles
    replied
    Re: My 6 month challenge!

I think you should start a Fabrihaulics annonymous group. I am with you as I have over bought just in the last 2 months. Before that, I had not purchased from m*qc since 2015. Hi I am Dee and I have a problem. If fabric is on sale, I just want to buy it and anticipate anxiously for arrival, and then unwrap it. Then view it, and mostly touch it. I think I am a fabric pervert! I sound like I really do have a problem.

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied

Carol why don't you come join the shop the stash first group.

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/gro...challenge.html

Leave a comment:

• Angela J
    replied

I was going to be on a fabric diet for this month. I failed on 6/01/16. Count me out.

Leave a comment:

• mario1360
    replied

oh boy, I just went in for thread and came out with $86.00 worth of half yards......well they were 50% off at that, I like this disease so I will pass your offer but good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Snip Snip
    replied

I have enough trouble just refusing an extra helping of dessert. Don't take away my last vice!

Leave a comment:

• shirleyknot
    replied

I have 4 tops to hand quilt yet, and fabric gathered for 5 more tops. I'm good for this year.

Leave a comment:

• DramaMama
    replied

I will make an honest, good faith effort to join you surfer girl!

Here's my situation: I usually buy only enough fabric for every project (with a bit extra for cutting errors or unfixable mistakes). Therefore, I don't have a large "stash" per se.

However, I DO have fabrics that I purchased on sale for "future projects" -- so I think I can complete my next 2 quilts (and I know I can complete smaller projects on my list -- totes and mug rugs) with the fabric I have.

I am in and will touch base with you via a personal message every few days if you want! The bonus of this is my best fabric hauls are usually around Christmas time, so this challenge could have a great silver lining at the end.

Leave a comment:

• surfergirl
    started a topic My 6 month challenge!

My 6 month challenge!

Was driving in the car the other day and thought "I am not going to buy any more fabric for the next 6 months. Okay that would be from June 1st - Dec. 1st. Okay, ummmmmmmmm of course got all these emails with specials on fabric, BUT I am going to do this. I don't have a huge stash but quite a bit. I will be able to buy batting, thread patterns, and maybe a sheet for backing. BUT NO FABRIC. I am going to use up what I have and MAKE IT WORK. Anyone want to join me on this.
Working...
X