My Stripes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Stripes!

I was going through my UFO's, and found this top... I made it several years ago... It's all flannel. I'm going to bavk it with bright yellow polar fleece...and give it to one of my grandsons....Alex has Asperger's (he's 15), and he loves soft things... Yellow is his fav color. I thunk I did what Jenny did...

Sorry the picture is upside down..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by easyquilts; June 1, 2016, 07:23 PM.

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Re: My Stripes!

I like the nice modern style.

Comment

Very colorful! My youngest also has Asperger's and he loves minkee rag quilts.
      Cindy

Comment

oooh I love the colors and that modern look.

Comment

thsnk you... I'm glad you like this top.... I've had it tucked away for years..... I made it as an experiment...just to see what would happen if I cut big squares of stripes on the diagonal... I had forgotten it, until Jenny made her tutorial... I hope Alex likes it..

I have more stripes... Time to get them out!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

That's a great little quilt. The fabric is really nice. Your DGS will love it, Sandy.
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Originally posted by easyquilts View Post
              I was going through my UFO's, and found this top... I made it several years ago... It's all flannel. I'm going to bavk it with bright yellow polar fleece...and give it to one of my grandsons....Alex has Asperger's (he's 15), and he loves soft things... Yellow is his fav color. I thunk I did what Jenny did...

Sorry the picture is upside down..
              My oldest granddaughter (13) has Asperger's as well and she is always wrapping herself in something soft. Love your quilt and with the flannel and fleece it should really feel soft and cozy.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela J View Post
                My oldest granddaughter (13) has Asperger's as well and she is always wrapping herself in something soft. Love your quilt and with the flannel and fleece it should really feel soft and cozy.

Aren't they something....with their softies? I'm very excited to have found this bright top for Akex.,.. He loves stripes.... I just gave him his grandfather's extremely sift bathrobe... He sleeps in it.... Alex was very special to his Grampa.... They had a sweet bond... My husband didn't really understand Asperger's, but he knew Alex was special...and that he needed a special kind of love...
                Last edited by easyquilts; June 2, 2016, 10:55 AM.

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Working...
                X