So cool!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So cool!

I was browsing in uTube, and found this.... I sure wish I had had this nifty little tool when I was hand puecing my Grandmother's Fan quilt..

https://youtu.be/rnCSv9JVGZc

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Re: So cool!

Sandy, I have one of those someplace that I'd be more than happy to pass along to you. Let me see if I can find it!!! Sandy
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

That is cool! I wish I had one when I was tracing all my European children's patterns. I rubber banded two pencils together. What a pain in the butt! lol
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
        Sandy, I have one of those someplace that I'd be more than happy to pass along to you. Let me see if I can find it!!! Sandy
        Thanks, Sandy... But I don't do that kind of piecing anymore... If I fo use a template, I make sure it has the seam allowance built in... You're so sweet to think of me..

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

I have one that I purchased from M* some time ago. I used it to make the periwinkle template larger. I wish they would make a template large enough to use for placemats...
          Rescued is my favorite breed.

Comment

I have one but never knew what it was called. I've used it a few times. I think it was a gift from MSQC at the first retreat.

Comment

That's such a neat little tool.I have used the add a quarter ruler which takes longer to line up and is hard to get into curves.
              :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Oh my goodness......I've got one of those rattling around in my gadget basket! Forgotten I had it; it's like meeting a long lost friend! lol!!!!

Comment

I love this.....it would be useful for some of the piecing projects....... Thanks.

....Bee
                  The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
                  ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

Working...
                  X