Design cloth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Design cloth

Has anyone ever used a Fonz and Porter design cloth and if so what is your opinion of it?

Re: Design cloth

Are you referring to their design wall? If so I haven't used it but a friend has one and it's really nice.

Comment

I also have the design wall and really like it. Has grommets on the top so I can hang it with small command stops.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmaE View Post
        I also have the design wall and really like it. Has grommets on the top so I can hang it with small command stops.
        That's what I do, too.
        Rescued is my favorite breed.

Comment

Originally posted by baskets4deb View Post
          That's what I do, too.
          Gotta love auto correct-supposed to say command hooks

Comment

I have one and I really like it. I don't think it's worth the regular price but I got mine 60% off. I have a long curtain rod in my sewing room so I hang it from hooks. I've tried using a plastic table cloth but there just wasn't enough flannel on the back for my blocks to stick.
            Robin
            My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

I have one, and like it so much I bought another. I want to hang them both together. I also bought them with coupons.
              If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

Working...
              X