505 spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

505 spray

Having a difficult time getting 505 spray shipped here to Hawaii. They only sell the small cans here and I need the bigger ones does anyone know or have suggestions how I can get it shipped. Normally I stock up when I go home to Santa Barbara but I didn't go home this year and just finished my last can and have 3 quilt orders to finish. Mahalo for your help.
    sigpicHawaiigrammi

Re: 505 spray

That is an item that only ships ground, and I would imagine by ship. Because it is an aerosol they will not ship by air as it would need to be inside the pressurized cabin to lessen the chance the cans would explode. Your best bet would be to ask the retailer that carries the small cans if they can order you large cans.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Sandy go and ask Ace hardware/ Ben Franklin if they will do that for you. That's the only place I can get it. I don't know what you have over there.
      "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

That makes sense thanks
        sigpicHawaiigrammi

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
          Sandy go and ask Ace hardware/ Ben Franklin if they will do that for you. That's the only place I can get it. I don't know what you have over there.
          We don't have Ace but ill check with the hardware stores here thank
          sigpicHawaiigrammi

Comment

Check at the Ben Franklin down by the airport if you haven't yet.
            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaSandy View Post
              You have three
              https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...ardware+hawaii

and four Ben Franklins
              HouseMart Ben Franklin Crafts Locations - Ben Franklin Crafts Hawaii
              "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Oh! I didn't realize there were four of them!! It was nice to find the one we did, and that was only because a gal on another forum did a craft show at one on the big island and when she tagged where she was, she selected the wrong one and said she was in Oahu! It is very tucked away and not something you would just come across on accident, but it was busy! The one by the airport had just a small quilting section, one aisle I think, but at least they had something!

When you walk in the front, there were these acrylic cabinets that crafters can rent and display their goods to sell. I spent a lot of time looking at those. They had a large art section, as well as beading and scrapbook sections. I'd go back there the next time we go, but now that I know there are four of them, I more than likely will check them out too!
                pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Lorie,
                  Do the Ben Franklin's in Hawaii where you are carry fabrics ? Just curious ! We used to have a Ben Franklin Dime Store here in Brooklyn MI, that had awesome fabrics. The store went out of business about 15 yrs ago, and now the store is a Pamida ( sp) I think.
                  Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                  http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Sandy,
                    I checked WalMart on Pearl St. in Honolulu....they have 505 Spray Here take a look :
                    Pearl City Walmart Store - Walmart.com

This is the 11.7 oz can

You could have the store I just listed (above ) mail the 505 spray to you.......
                    Last edited by redcaboose1717; May 18, 2016, 04:37 PM.
                    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Originally posted by redcaboose1717 View Post
                      Lorie,
                      Do the Ben Franklin's in Hawaii where you are carry fabrics ? Just curious ! We used to have a Ben Franklin Dime Store here in Brooklyn MI, that had awesome fabrics. The store went out of business about 15 yrs ago, and now the store is a Pamida ( sp) I think.
                      The one near the airport only had a couple jelly rolls, some charm squares and precut yards of solid color fabrics. Nothing like the Ben Franklin here, which has quilt shop fabric in it!
                      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by redcaboose1717 View Post
                        Lorie,
                        When I first moved here they had a tiny one, felt like a Woolworths that had fabric. They shut down and a mew one popped up that is half Ace half Ben Franklin. They had fabric for quite a few years. It's a pretty big craft store for such a small island though.

Pat they have a sellers section too.

Comment

Can't I just say that you are the best didn't know we had Ace I'll call them Mahalo
                          sigpicHawaiigrammi

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
                            The one near the airport only had a couple jelly rolls, some charm squares and precut yards of solid color fabrics. Nothing like the Ben Franklin here, which has quilt shop fabric in it!
                            Last time I was at Ben Franklin they had no fabrics. Bubba are you from Hawaii
                            sigpicHawaiigrammi

Comment

Last time I was at Ben Franklin they had no fabrics. Bubba are you from Hawaii
                              I'm a wannabe from Hawaii!!! We visit Oahu about every two years. Last time was this past December for our 40th anniversary when our kids treated us to the trip!!
                              pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X