I need advise...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I need advise...

That is terrible that the class changed directions AFTER you've bought your fabric. I would really pitch a fit and let them know.

But since you're stuck and you want to do the pineapple block too, I'd work on the quilt on my own and get finishing help with a guild. But I'm betting that you'll be confident enough to tackle finishing it yourself!

Comment

After much inner debate, I have decided to make the Blue Spice Market quilt a lap sized quilt. It will be 41 blocks instead of 85, and will measure 55x55 inches. I have already told my stepdaughter of this change, and she is fine with it. I worried for nothing, it seems. I have all 41 blocks made, and now have started the task of putting them in rows. 20160508_132446 (450x800).jpgThanks to all for your advice.

Comment

It is looking good.
        I was at guild meeting and if you were there I'm sorry I missed meeting you. I will not be at sit and sew this Saturday because of a grandchild's birthday party but will be there in June if you would like to come.
        There will be others there that could certainly help you if you need the help. It looks to me that you are going great guns on the quilt. It looks really nice in your picture.

Comment

Working...
        X