Black and White Jelly Roll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black and White Jelly Roll

I have way too much fabric in my basement, ready for my next project. I fell in love with fabric. I just have to remind myself I am running out of storage room, and say no to Daily Deals. This morning, I could not say no. I bought the Daily Deal Black and White jelly roll. I want to pair this with a solid red yardage to use in a Phoebe's Flower Box quilt. Red, black, and white are my daughter's school colors. Next year, she will be a senior. I would like to make this quilt for the school's annual fundraiser. https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...oops-25-strips
    Last edited by Blue Pig Giggles; April 6th, 2016, 05:06 AM.

Re: Black and White Jelly Roll

I too have been wanting to make a black and white quilt. Stop. Stop . Stop tempting and enabling me. . . Don't stop.
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Pig Giggles View Post
      I have way too much fabric in my basement, ready for my next project. I fell in love with fabric. I just have to remind myself I am running out of storage room, and say no to Daily Deals. This morning, I could not say no. I bought the Daily Deal Black and White jelly roll. I want to pair this with a solid red yardage to use in a Phoebe's Flower Box quilt. Red, black, and white are my daughter's school colors. Next year, she will be a senior. I would like to make this quilt for the school's annual fundraiser. https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...oops-25-strips
      That will make a wonderful quilt, I made a Phoebe's Flower Box for a friend with Black/white and a hot pink. I was not sure how it would turn out but it was great and it was for a teen age girl also.
      Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
        I too have been wanting to make a black and white quilt. Stop. Stop . Stop tempting and enabling me. . . Don't stop.
        I say "GO FOR IT"
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I told myself that I would NOT buy any more DDs until I used up most of what I already have!
          old man.jpg

Well, . . . Today's DD with the blk/wht print was what I was waiting for since I do not have any blk/wht fabric and I plan to make a blk/wht quilt one day.

So, I had to succumb to the temptation.

Sheep Farmer by day....sigpic....Quilter-in-Training by night
          The Farmmyfarm

Comment

Working...
          X