Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you ever go through a point where you wanted to give up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Did you ever go through a point where you wanted to give up?

The top is all pieced but half has been sandwiched and FMQ. The other pieces need to be sandwiched and FMQ.

Having all that quilt to deal with when I prefer QAYG got me. I don't really have the room to deal with it and got tired of changing threads. It was always getting caught somewhere. Wouldn't even stay of the wood TV trays I had in back of the machine to catch it.

I used OESD embroidery thread with each color.

It got put away last year since it required 70 WOF strips to join everything. I hemmed and hawed and finally bought the Accuquilt.
    That took care of the strips and will do the binding.

Comment

Re: Did you ever go through a point where you wanted to give up?

I am also a newbie and I love it, I make lots of mistakes but I try to fix most of them but some remain off, I dont care, I still love all my projects. I made a baby quilt that was all screwed up, I purchased a wacky web template to deconstruct it into something different. I made small burping towels that were all crooked but my friend still loved them. You need to let go of the stress and enjoy the experiment...you will find a gold mine of tips here....read as many posts as possible and yes take notes...
      All you need is Love

Comment

Working...
      X