X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carolyn
    replied
    Re: Ollco Irons......

There is currently a 25% off coupon also. Good on regular and sale price items! It is in their mailer.

Leave a comment:

• icul8rg8r
    replied

Originally posted by Lyndaj View Post
    I have had an Oliso iron for 3 years and it is amazing. However, I get tendonitis in my right arm and that iron weighs more than 4 lbs. I recently bought a Panasonic Cordless which weighs about 2 lbs.
    Hmmm....the reason I bought mine was because I no longer have to lift - it goes up and down automatically! No longer bothers my arthritic shoulders!!!!

Leave a comment:

• sherriequilts
    replied

I have this same iron and LOVE it!

Leave a comment:

• redcaboose1717
    replied

I really like these irons. I have a Rowenta ( sp ? ) which I really like.
    There's different features with each Oliso Iron...such as watts ( the blue iron is 1600 watts, the purple & yellow are 1800 watts ) and the yellow one has (The TG1600 Pro) features a 30-minute extended auto-shut off for sewers and quilters

Here's a link to tell you the difference between the irons.
    Irons For Quilters & Sewing - Shop Our Store Online | Oliso

The purple colored iron is a limited addition

Jenny here at MSQC occasionally uses a Pink Olison.....not sure why it's pink ( maybe it was a limited addition ...not sure) but I sure was tempted when I seen the pink color ( I love PINK ! ) )
    Last edited by redcaboose1717; March 13, 2016, 10:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CMcAllister
    replied

I have the very same iron you ordered. I like it very much, but know that it takes time to get used to. At first every time it "stood up" I laughed out loud. My family really teased me. I iron with my iron dry so I cannot comment on the steam function, but I have read that it does fine. Hope you enjoy your new helper.
    Carolyn

Leave a comment:

• SewnByBee
    replied

I think this one is a lightweight too...... I'll be finding out..... I try not to get a heavy one because it hurts my shoulders so bad.

Leave a comment:

• Lyndaj
    replied

I have had an Oliso iron for 3 years and it is amazing. However, I get tendonitis in my right arm and that iron weighs more than 4 lbs. I recently bought a Panasonic Cordless which weighs about 2 lbs.

Leave a comment:

• SewnByBee
    replied

I found this at Joaanns. on sale for $99.. regularly $ 145.( I think it said ) and there's a coupon for $1.99 shipping.

I put a link you n the first post. Sorry I was so excited, I forgot to share the details. 😮.

I had drooped my other iron and it would no longer give my that awesome puff of steam, I had found so helpful, and just made me sick truthfully. I liked the way it layer down the seams without being so damp..... I did like the smart functions too. When looking for another one I knew that I really wanted these functions but my pockets aren't that deep.........I had been given a gift card for JoAnns but I haven't been in a hurry to use it so I put that $20 on this and finished the rest myself. So I feel like I got in this Olico for a pretty good price.

I don't know how anyone else is but I like to think I send my money on a good deal......or at least it makes me feel better about spending money on something I want😊. .....ESPECIALLY. an IRON..... cause I admit...... I've never been a fan of Ironing at all.......but now I have a reason to like it a little bit more.🌝

I hope it will be a good one. Doe's. Anyone else have this one? Give me the heads up please. I had to order it. It was a online only product. Just waiting on the mail.......it's becoming the normal kinda thing...lol.

Leave a comment:

• mario1360
    replied

good for you, I saw something like this , did not pay attention to the brand name but it looked an awful lot like the yellow one....today in a fabric/notions store $325.00 Canadian!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SewnByBee
    started a topic Ollco Irons......

Ollco Irons......

.....................Wow...

I have been looking for a sale and look what I found.
    If you are needing a new iron these are some grate prices. Hope you have a grate time and find a grate deal too.

I own an Olico iron...........ME !!!!.......YEY........☺

HAPPY SATURDAY Everyone.

Shop for Irons, Steamers & Accessories & Sewing products | Jo-Ann
    ..............................☺
    Last edited by SewnByBee; March 12, 2016, 12:30 PM.
Working...
X