365 Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

365 Challenge

Is anyone else doing the 365 challenge (block a day) quilt this year? I would love to know someone else who is doing it in case I run into problems or have questions. The link is here:

365Challenge

I just got the email for day three. The blocks are pretty small - 3 1/2. Some are cut 1 1/2 x 3 1/2 so I should be much better with my rotary cutter and seams when we get done.
    Cindy

Re: 365 Challenge

I am downloading the patterns and plan to make this from scraps, but I need to finish up a couple of projects before I get started. I should be able to get to this in the next couple of days.

Comment

Haven't started yet.........still looking for my e-mails! What time of day did you get yours?
      :icon_rolleyes:

Comment

I signed up but haven't started them yet. I hope to begin in the next few days, but if I follow my usual routine I'll be making them in batches not one each day.
        May the road rise up to meet you...
        May the wind be always at your back...
        May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
        Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

Yeah! So glad to have company along for this one. Jean Marie, I am getting the emails around 9 AM each day. Quilt freestyle, I am trying to stay current but when school starts again next week, I'm sure I will be doing batches. Splinter, I have a fat qtr bundle of Polka Dot & Paisley I will start with and then supplement with my scraps especially for the dark and whites.
          Cindy

Comment

Downloading but haven't started anything as yet. Sorting scraps with hopes of doing it really, truly scrappy!
            Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
            it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

This is the first I've heard of this. Are you able to get the last two days, or am I out of luck?
              pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
                This is the first I've heard of this. Are you able to get the last two days, or am I out of luck?
                Jump right in, Bubba. The files are listed in the link I sent. If you have any trouble, let me know and I will send them to you. The challenge is out of Australia so it's on day 3 now.

Sandy, I think all told it's about 10 - 10.5 yds. of material. That should help clean up some scraps!
                Cindy

Comment

Originally posted by seaturtle View Post
                  Jump right in, Bubba. The files are listed in the link I sent. If you have any trouble, let me know and I will send them to you. The challenge is out of Australia so it's on day 3 now.

Sandy, I think all told it's about 10 - 10.5 yds. of material. That should help clean up some scraps!
                  I just found them.....took some digging around, but I did it!
                  pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I have them ready to go, but too busy to start just yet......still celebrating Christmas. I, too, am using up scraps.......all solids, though to keep it from being too wild! The tiny blocks will help everyone perfect their piecing skills. So far the blocks have been super simple.

Comment

I signed up as well but haven't started the blocks yet. I, too, will probably do them a week at a time. My library quilt group starts the Hunter's Star on Monday so I am busy cutting.

Comment

I, too, am sorting scraps. It will be interesting to see how all these look in the end.

Comment

I haven't been able to do any of these blocks yet, but I am saving the patterns to start later.
                          I will make mine scrappy as well.

Sheep Farmer by day....sigpic....Quilter-in-Training by night
                          The Farmmyfarm

Comment

Thank you for this! I have the Union Blues jelly roll, which will get me started

Comment

I'm doing it to, getting scraps together, I haven't sewn anything yet.
                              Maureen 

Comment

Working...
                              X