Need MORE Fabric ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need MORE Fabric ?

Enabling those Fabricologist to obtain necessary fabric to build the stash to make more quilts, gifts and bring comfort the world. 

A sale on fabric , the link.

Clearance Quilting Fabric from ConnectingThreads.com.

....Bee
    The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
    ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Re: Need MORE Fabric ?

Talk about an enabler! LOL

Those are very good prices. Thanks for posting!
    Vonnie

Comment

No. More. Fabric.

Oooh look at that.....
      Be who you are and say what you feel
      because those who mind don't matter,
      and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

I usually don't look at enabler posts, but decided to this time. Found a perfect backing for some charm packs I have. So I guess I have to say thanks. lol
        "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Oh brother..."do not need more fabric", "do not need more fabric", "do not need more fabric", "do not need more fabric"...

Comment

Thank God I have no money left.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I was doing so well....until I peeked. I'll start my cut-back on 12/31/2015...for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by SewnByBee View Post
                Enabling those Fabricologist to obtain necessary fabric to build the stash to make more quilts, gifts and bring comfort the world. 

A sale on fabric , the link.

Clearance Quilting Fabric from ConnectingThreads.com.
                Thank you, but have already placed and received some wonderful fabric---ends of bolts, etc...I am happy about the quality and can't beat the prices....happy sewing!!
                Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

They are doing free postage to the UK on orders over $75. mmmmm do I need that lovely fabric ??? I think I do.....
                  sigpic Christine.

Comment

Made me think of the Jenny and Mary Fons video and Jenny's reaction when Mary says why do we need more fabric! they had me in stitches!

image.jpg

Comment

I looked. Didn't see any fabric that just "grabbed me". Good prices, though. I took time to browse their catalog. Got a couple ideas for quilt layouts: The Which Way Quilt and the Mosaic Plaid. They were kits, but I think I can duplicate the layout w/o a problem. I really need to work at reducing my stash.

Comment

Thanks friend. I really like the brown and white fabrics. I don't need it but ordered it anyway. Thank you.

Comment

Yep Connecting Threads, just spent more than an hour scanning all that fabric. I saw Alex Andersen's line an ordered 1/2 yd of each. Plus a bunch of solids 12 at 1/2 yd each, plus some hilarious ladies with cows. You can't beat their prices. Also have an order coming in from Superior Threads (they had their fabric on sale too). Oh, well, I was trying not to buy. Joann's fabric order took 18 days to get here. I will be going to Road to California and will not buy too much fabric, maybe, and there is a Joann's 3 miles down the road, and the free shuttle will take me to that great big mall in Ontario, and I just have to walk across the street to Joann's ANDDDDDDDDDDDD the Dollar Store, yeah!

Comment

Oh, no.....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Well.. I have done it, my fabric diet is over. I have ordered from Connecting Threads. Free postage was too good to pass by, even with taxes fabric is still cheaper.
                              sigpic Christine.

Comment

Working...
                              X