Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are You Watching on Craftsy All Access Pass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Are You Watching on Craftsy All Access Pass?

So I'm just curious.......what is everyone watching so far on the Craftsy All Access Pass for $9.99.

I'm hopping around a little right now. I've watched a little of FMQ with Christina Cameli. I think I'm going to like her classes. Also started Quilt as you go class....haven't tried that technique yet. Started watching an applique class but there are quite a few of those.

I guess our families will know where to find us for the rest of this month! We will all be parked in front of the computer power watching classes!

So what classes have you started so far and what do you think about them?
    Last edited by pcbatiks; October 3rd, 2015, 09:21 PM.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Re: What Are You Watching on Craftsy All Access Pass?

I went to Craftsy but I'm not seeing that option...

Comment

Here you go, Kim. Vickie posted a link this morning. Here's the link to what she post this morning. Just click on the link that she has on her post.

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/loo...h-october.html
      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?

Comment

I went to my wishlist to see what I had in there. So I started off with The machine embroidered quilt. I'm new to embroidery, so classes will benefit me for sure. I'll be looking into more classes for embroidery. I've only ever done applique once, and that was with the embroidery machine, but would like to add it to quilts too. I'll be checking out quilting with rulers too. Sooooooo many classes to watch, so little time!

I have quite a few FMQ classes, including the one you're watching. I really like her. Angela Walters is another favorite of mine, Dot to Dot quilting. I think I got the most from her class. I do have Cindy Neehams class too. I do hope everyone is able to take advantage of this deal!
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! I was not aware of this There are a few classes that I've had on my wishlist that I will watch...

Comment

Just going to bounce around so I will know which I really want to purchase in future sales. I already have over 60-70 classes, so I have started being a bit hesitant about which ones to get.
            :icon_happy:Karen
            Life is short - live it up while you can

Comment

I started with Marti Michell piece by piece. I have watched a lot of quilt as you go, but I thought why not. Great so far.
              🌺 Lorie

Comment

This is such a great offer. I've had my eye on a few classes including the ones with Edyta Sitar, Angela Walters, and quilt as you go technique. I am going to try to learn as much as I can in a month.

Comment

I signed up for a something from Craftsy ( I didn't pay much for it ) and have never been able to open it....So, I am really leery about spending any money with Craftsy. I hate to bad mouth something like this, but on the other hand, they have never answered my questions when I tried to contact them about this either....so, that being said, I am still leery about spending any more money with Craftsy.com.
                  Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                  http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

I had problems with playing the videos. The video would go, stop, load for a while, play a bit, stop...horrible. But my DH changed our browser to Chrome and that works now.

Comment

Originally posted by redcaboose1717 View Post
                      I signed up for a something from Craftsy ( I didn't pay much for it ) and have never been able to open it....So, I am really leery about spending any money with Craftsy. I hate to bad mouth something like this, but on the other hand, they have never answered my questions when I tried to contact them about this either....so, that being said, I am still leery about spending any more money with Craftsy.com.
                      Have you tried using a different browser? Some things just dont work with Internet Explorer or Safari!
                      I'm not sure why you didn't hear back from them... They've responded within one business day to me every time I've contacted them.

Comment

Originally posted by songbird857 View Post
                        Have you tried using a different browser? Some things just dont work with Internet Explorer or Safari!
                        I'm not sure why you didn't hear back from them... They've responded within one business day to me every time I've contacted them.
                        Also check you junk mail. I have learned (after getting frustrated) to check there when I think I should have heard from someone and have not.

Comment

Originally posted by redcaboose1717 View Post
                          I'm so sorry to hear you are experiencing trouble. They have such a wealth of information on there, I hate to see you miss out. Please tell us what operating system you have, windows, apple, android? And what browser you are using, IE, Chrome, Safari, etc....? I'm sure someone here will be able to help. As far as Craftsy not getting back to you, check your junk/spam folders in your email. They are very good at helping and returning customer questions. Possibly you typed your email in wrong? Did you get an email from them that you made the purchase?
                          sigpic

Comment

What a deal this is! I'm starting out with "The Perfect Finish: How to bind a quilt" with Susan Cleveland. Great so far and who doesn't need a few tips on better and funkier binding?

The next class I'm going to check out is, "Colorplay for Quilters" with Joen Wolfrom. I took a class with her once and it was fantastic.

I have to tell you a story about that class. Jonas and I got there early to get front row seats. As soon as he sat down, he ripped a giant hole in the crotch of his pants. We laughed and laughed. Soon the room filled up with women. To start the class, Joen asked all the women with blue sweaters to come to the front of the room. Then she arranged them by the value of their sweaters. Then it was the green sweaters, then the yellow, etc. We began to panic. We were both wearing brown. There was NO WAY he could get up in front of 40 women wearing those pants! We could hardly contain our laughter. We were in a hysterical panic. But she never called on brown sweaters to get up. Thank God!
                            Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

Hey Cyndi, I wish they had newer art quilt classes......don't you.

Comment

Working...
                              X