$10 Canada shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$10 Canada shipping

Heads up fellow Canadians. It looks like the $10 shipping special from MSQC will be over soon. I think it stops the end of August. If you have been planning a purchase, now is the time to grab it!

I have been watching the daily/weekly specials for one last summer purchase that calls my name. I don't need anything but that has never stopped me when it comes to fabric!

Thanks MSQC for the summer long shipping discount!

Re: $10 Canada shipping

I picked up the daily deal last week and another special that I had been eyeing, specifically to take advantage of the $10 shipping special!

Terri

Comment

And today's Daily Deal of Fresh Lilacs jelly roll called my name. I couldn't resist . . . "resistance is futile"

Comment

Oh Lilacs are my favorite. But I have not been able to take advantage of this great shipping deal. Oh well, such is life, oh Great One!! lol
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

My great grandmother used to say "There will always be something to buy" and she was oh so right! I know there will always be another shipping deal too

Terri

Comment

Just got the email that my order from this morning has already shipped. I love M*QC.

Comment

Mine should be here tomorrow...I hope!

Comment

My parcel arrived today! Woo HOO!

Terri

Comment

Working...
                X