• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Midge

• Midge
    replied
    Re: Cleaning my studio and........

Here I thought I was the only one with big eyes. LOL. The only thing that would keep me from drooling over new fabric offerings (like todays JR DD prismadyes) would be if I buried my credit card beneath the stack of Rubbermaid bins holding neatly organized yet unfinished projects.

Leave a comment:

• buckeyequilter

• buckeyequilter
    replied

Originally posted by Kgrammiecaz View Post
    What is bad, is like you, they are tucked away neatly so I am not staring at them. I need a shelf that displays them proudly waiting for their turn to be picked lol.

Happy Quilting
    Maybe I'll find a way to hang them on pegboard, without ripping the bags, and then they won't be out of sight and forgotten.

Leave a comment:

• Kgrammiecaz

• Kgrammiecaz
    replied

Oh Shirley. Mine are the same. A bunch of bags with patterns and fabric ready. About 10. And I still have about 8 to quilt, with backing pretty much ready. I need to stop shopping, stop looking at new patterns, and just sew, sew, sew. I would be busy for the next year just doing that.

What is bad, is like you, they are tucked away neatly so I am not staring at them. I need a shelf that displays them proudly waiting for their turn to be picked lol.

Happy Quilting

Leave a comment:

• Carrie J

• Carrie J
    replied

LOL.......or just put them in the freezer, they'll keep!

See what terrorizing the Internet gets you........AND me?

Leave a comment:

• Doloris

• Doloris
    replied

wow, those all look like projects not started. I would go through them and see what looks the easiest and do it first, then look for the things that need done by a certain time, bday, Christmas, etc, and work on them. In between you will be filling more ziplock bags. LOL

Leave a comment:

• buckeyequilter

• buckeyequilter
    started a topic Cleaning my studio and........

Cleaning my studio and........

I store my projects in 2 gallon Ziploc bags.....WOW!!! I need to get busy! I keep the projects in a set of drawers under my cutting table...guess I need to just start looking through there instead of watching videos.

This is SOME of the projects, I'm not finished digging through everything yet. I have 3 quilt tops ready to be quilted...just need to get to it.

**hanging my head in shame**
Working...
X