Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cleaning my studio and........

Originally posted by buckeyequilter View Post
    Well....my DH said bulldog clips.....ummm he meant binder clips. I tried both.....the bulldog clips come off the bags, the binder clips work well.

Now I have to clean up the table and find a wall LOL......and that's just the beginning of what I have. I have projects in plastic storage boxes too. Then there is the yardage that we won't even discuss.

A jelly roll here, a layer cake there, here a charm pack, there a fat quarter, everywhere a bunch of projects!
    I do believe it is time for you to brush off your writing skills and work on that 'I QUIT' letter for the office. A girl has got to have time to finish projects. RETIRE!!
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I also have a tub with those zippy bags of projects in various stages.
      sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
      Time spent with cats is never wasted.
      Sigmund Freud

Comment

I've been using the zip lock system for a long time. We should start a club.
        Katrina
        From NC, retired in FL
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

(Hanging my head with you)

Yeah, those two gallon project bags sure do add up quickly, don't they?

I have three large totes full....

.....and then there is 10 or so smaller totes that house fabric lines.....

.....and the regular stash...

.....and my precuts.....

.....and my Bonnie Hunter style strips and squares....

.....and the stuff that hasn't been sorted and put away ....yet...

.....and three totes of fabric, 2 yards or more, on comic boards....

Soooo.....can someone please tell me why I am participating in a shop hop this month????
          Last edited by dwil23; June 6, 2015, 04:05 PM.
          Donna

Comment

I am proud of my stash of fabrics and projects. It took me many years to acquire them, along with my own individual sense of quilting style. It makes me happy that when inspiration strikes I already have the right materials on hand. Feeling pastel, check, feeling bright, check, need an emergency baby quilt, check.

Who is putting this guilt trip on you? Think of all you are doing for the economy Turn that frown upside down and rejoice in your good fortune.
            Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by dwil23 View Post
              (Hanging my head with you)

Yeah, those two gallon project bags sure do add up quickly, don't they?

I have three large totes full....

.....and then there is 10 or so smaller totes that house fabric lines.....

.....and the regular stash...

.....and my precuts.....

.....and my Bonnie Hunter style strips and squares....

.....and the stuff that hasn't been sorted and put away ....yet...

.....and three totes of fabric, 2 yards or more, on comic boards....

Soooo.....can someone please tell me why I am participating in a shop hop this month????
              Because there is a lot of new fabric out there that you DON'T have!
              Shirley aka buckeyequilter
              I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Working...
              X