Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHRISTMAS PRESENT! NEW SEWING 'SPACE' for 2015!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CHRISTMAS PRESENT! NEW SEWING 'SPACE' for 2015!!

So glad you placed the order. Enjoy the anticipation and preparation, and, oh yes, the wine, too. Would love pix when you get all set up! Maybe your design space could start out at about four blocks square and see how much you use it.
    Last edited by Bjvarizona; December 31, 2014, 11:27 PM.
    Bev

Comment

Originally posted by Bjvarizona View Post
      So glad you placed the order. Enjoy the anticipation and preparation, and, oh yes, the wine, too. Would love pix when you get all set up! Maybe your design space could start out at about four blocks square and see how much you use it.

Hmmm, pix of the wine . . . . pix of me drinking the wine . . . . or maybe pix of me drinking the wine in front of the well organized sewing cabinet???

I'll do some day dreaming . . . or night dreaming, since I'm usually not yet asleep, on the design space - cause first I need to decide what my first 'real' quilt is gonna be. I've been watching some Jenny vids and today I browsed the quilts in the Holiday Block Magazine that was emailed to me. I guess I need it to be for a novice but maybe not too easy. I'll inventory the fabrics I have as I organize for the cabinet and maybe then ask for advice based on fabric I have. Well, seems it's officially 2015 . . . 2015, a brand new year, gotta get used to that.
      NC sayin's from my mama n' daddy, a reminder, lest I forget:

~I’m gonna tan your hide. (You’re about to get a whoopin’.)
      ~set yourself down a spell ~~every day of the week n' twice on Sundays
      ~knock you clean into next week n' then some ~~deader than a door nail
      ~can't get blood from a turnip ~~your neck o'the woods
      ~You're just playing possum (pretendin' to be asleep when you didn't want to get up n' go to school)
      "B"

Comment

That looks awesome!!! I really wish I could fit into something that size... but unfortunately I'm a bit of a pack rat with way too many crafts going.... quilting/sewing, scrapbooking, knitting/crocheting... the list goes on and on.

I actually have spent the past four days moving my craft room from the smaller bedroom upstairs into the much larger, master bedroom that is downstairs right off the kitchen. Our bedroom is upstairs and the room was being used a spare bedroom. Decided to take advantage of the bigger size and make things easier. Now I've got my cutting table in a permanent space, along with homes for all my machines. As soon as I get everything put away, I'll be posting pics. So excited to get to work
        ~ Rosie ~

Shop: It's Coming Up Rosie

~ The "Dream Team" ~
        "Penny" - Brother VQ2400" ~ "Leia" - Brother PR655 6-Needle Embroidery Machine
        "Rosie" - Viking Eden Rose 250C ~ "Pearl" - Viking Designer SE LE
        "Thor" - Juki TL-2010Q ~ ~ "Sally" - Singer ProFinish Serger ~

Comment

That is a great looking cabinet, looks like it will give you great organization space!
          Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

Looks great. Congrats for choosing this.
            Mary :icon_popcorn:

Comment

Good for you! I love that and it looks like you could really get things organized.
              sigpicCarolyn

Comment

Yaaayyy!! Very nice dedicated space for your quilting It makes a huuuuuge difference!

Comment

Oh, very happy for you!!! You will sew enjoy that!!!!
                  Glenda

When life goes to pieces.......Make a Quilt!

Comment

Working...
                  X