latest BLOCK magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

latest BLOCK magazine

I have been billed for my magazine but have not received it.. have any of you?
    I love someone with Autism.
    sigpic

Re: latest BLOCK magazine

I downloaded mine but I believe others have received theirs. It may also depend on where you live.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Please call them or email at [email protected]. Most of us got ours several weeks ago. Yours will need special handling by customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by c21cg View Post
        I have been billed for my magazine but have not received it.. have any of you?
        I have been billed and not received it, either. I just sent an email to them. If I don't hear from them today, I will call them tomorrow.

Comment

I'm in the same boat. I sent them an email last week and haven't gotten a response. I guess I will need to call but it's hard for me to do on a work day. The customer service on the magazine subscription is disappointing.

Comment

Hi all,
            Haven't received mine either.

Comment

Originally posted by tjkapsr View Post
              Hi all,
              Haven't received mine either.
              Here it is the 20th and still no Block. They did reply to my email and asked me to wait until the 20th. I will send another email in the morning if it doesn't come today.

Comment

I still don't have mine either. I wonder why it takes so long to come west.
                ~Louise

What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other?
                George Eliot

Comment

Wait, there's another one, gotta check bank, didn't realize it.
                  Maureen 

Comment

Working...
                  X