Excited !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excited !!

I am so excited Tuesday I am taking my first quilt to be quilted. I can't wait to get it finnished so I can show everyone. I didn't think I could do a quilt but I took a class and fell in love with quilting It is so fun and relaxing it is so awsome!!! Anyway I will put a picture up when it is done. I am so glad I found this site you guys are so nice and and helpful. stef

Re: Excited !!

Stef we're all excited along with you. I sure hope you don't bite all your fingernails off while waiting for your quilt to be quilted though. It's tough but you'll be so proud once you have it back. Meanwhile, while you wait, practice your binding skills!!
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

This is exciting news. I can't wait to see the photos when you get it back. We will all be anxiously waiting with you.
      Mary
      A bed without a quilt, is like a sky without stars:)

Comment

Stef, I am so excited for you getting your first quilt done is just wonderful. Can't wait to see it.

Bernice
        Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

Another one bites the dust! You are gonna be SO addicted....if you're not already. I'm excited for you too. (My first was less than a year ago)
          Please post pics!
          If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so surprised.

Comment

Are excited with you and are awaiting some pictures soon. And on to the next quilt, or am I mistaken????
            sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Congratulationss on finishing your first quilt!! I recently took a quilt to be quilted for the first time - I had always been a hand quilter. You'll have butterflies until yu see it finished.....can't wait to see it. Barb
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Thanks guys it means alot.. My first quilt isn't even done and I'm already planning out my next one LOL I am hooked

Comment

I'll be watching for you to post your quilt. Wait until you get it back from the quilter. It becomes even more beautiful than you ever expected! So what'cha thinking of making next?

Comment

Can't wait to see the pics Stef! Isn't quilting fun? I get excited every time I start a new project or try a new technique for the first time. Just LOVE the process and waiting to see how it all turns out!
                    Linda
                    -its not the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!

sigpic

Comment

Good for you, stefanie! I'm excited to see it when it's done.
                      Bec

Comment

Oh Stefanie, I'm so excited for you. I'm new to quilting too and know how awesome it is to get that first one done. You shoudl be very proud. Can't wait to see it.
                        ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

So happy for you!!! It is relaxing and addicting!! Ronda

Comment

Well I droped my quilt off and she said she has 2 quilts ahead of me so my quilt won't be done till the first of next week!! Man this is going to be a long week! Oh well time to start my next quilt WOOO HOOO lol

Comment

Can't wait to see the finished product. I have never sent one of mine out, so I will be curious what your first experience is like.
                              Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
                              Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

Working...
                              X