X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandy Navas
    replied
    Re: Points???

Hey, Stefanie_07 - just in case I never got to welcome you when you first joined! I just want to say we're glad you found us!!!

Leave a comment:

• stefanie_07
    replied

Thankyou quiltingtrish for that info it help alot!!! and it nice to meet you and hope to talk to you again..

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

There are so many points assigned to each product you buy. Each point equals one cent that you can apply to any order.
    Once you sign in with your account information when you order something, it will keep track of how many points you have earned. You can either turn them in and apply it to that order or save them up and use later. So, say you have 213 points saved up. You have accumulated $2.13 towards a future order.
    Does this help?
    If you go to the Cutting Table Blog and scroll down on the right side where you can search for something, type in POINTS and then scroll down to November 2010 where they explain it in their words.

I hope this helps.
    Hugs,

Leave a comment:

• stefanie_07
    started a topic Points???

Points???

Ok I'm new and I looking in the shop and I see get this many points for buying this. What I want to is what is the points used for? Sorry I'm not understand..
Working...
X