Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Books I thought some of you would enjoy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Books I thought some of you would enjoy.

Has anyone started reading the Annie's Attic book series. The title of the first one was Lady in the Attic. They have came out with 3 so far and man are they good. They revolve around a group of women 1 being Annie who innherited her grandmothers old victorian style house. She's going through the attic to sort through all her grandmother saved over the years. There is a shop called A Stitch In Time, a group of ladies have started a club and they and some of the towns people solve mysteries regarding items that Annie finds in the attic. They really are good stories, light, easy reading, not really big long books either, and I can't put them down once I start one, read the first one in one evening. Just thought some of you would really enjoy them as I do. Find them at www.anniesattic.com then put Lady in the Attic in the search box.
    Mary
    A bed without a quilt, is like a sky without stars:)

Re: Books I thought some of you would enjoy.

Sounds like a fun summer read. I will see if the local library has them. I just inherited a house full of antiques and mysteries.....so this is so appropriate. Thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

I've seen the books advertised, but wasnt sure I'd like them. Thanks for this info...think I'll go order me a few books!
      ~Mary
      As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

Those sound good. I'll have to look into those. Here's another series of books that I read last summer, perfect for all us quilters: They're called the Elm Creek Quilts series, by Linda Chiaverini. They center around a quilting retreat. Once again, light reading and another way to feed the love of quilting!

Happy readingA!
        When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Working...
        X