Merry Christmas - with many thanks to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas - with many thanks to

.. to all of our friends at Missouri quilt Co. You have made this past several months a lot of fun, I bought some good deals and won a wonderful deal.. but the pleasant gentle atmosphere here is a delight to me, and I'm sure there are MANY who would share that expression. May the joys of the season override the stresses, stressors, and the things that hurt.
    I extend that wish to all of you, my MQ friends .. Merry Christmas.

If you do not celebrate this season of Christ, please do not be offended, just pass by my greeting and know that I
    would have you feel greeted as you would wish, also. Sandie
    If you can't see it riding by on a fast horse - it ain't there.

Re: Merry Christmas - with many thanks to

Originally posted by Quilt Vader
    .. to all of our friends at Missouri quilt Co. You have made this past several months a lot of fun, I bought some good deals and won a wonderful deal.. but the pleasant gentle atmosphere here is a delight to me, and I'm sure there are MANY who would share that expression. May the joys of the season override the stresses, stressors, and the things that hurt.
    I extend that wish to all of you, my MQ friends .. Merry Christmas.

If you do not celebrate this season of Christ, please do not be offended, just pass by my greeting and know that I
    would have you feel greeted as you would wish, also. Sandie

You are such a sweetie!! Thanks so much and Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!!!
    Michele

Comment

Yes, Merry Christmas! I too LOVE the MSQC and am thrilled to have started this wonderful new hobby with lots of help from the ladies at the shop. Have a safe and happy holiday!

Comment

Absolutely! The forums are fun and the deals are good Merry Christmas to everyone.
        http://dottyjanedesigns.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm a little late with this, but better late than never......MERRY CHRISTMAS

Comment

I would also like to wish all a merry christmas. I am just back from my sister's where I got nothing but ooo's and aawwww's from the quilts I made.

I would like to thank MQ and all their help and support they gave me in making these quilts. I would also like to thank you for the daily deal post LOL I am tickled that I was mentioned and that you consider me a great customer. LoL all here said I was now famous.

Here is too many more quilts in 2010.

Always Maggie

Comment

Working...
            X