Very Blessed to be so close to our MSQC Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Blessed to be so close to our MSQC Shop

I am so fortunate to live with in miles of the shop. I called Jenny today and asked how late she would be there I needed to pick up my little sewing project I left last Friday. Jenny not only waited for me to get off work and run over, but was quilting a cool quilt on that HUGE machine. Behold new product was in, boy did I get a good look and there are some COOL product lines in. I was able to purchase 2 yards and a layer cake. There will be some cool deals coming soon, I just know it.

Once again Thanks Jenny!! You are one of my Favorite MISSOURI STARS!
    Happy Quilting
    Daniela

http://pinkquotidian.blogspot.com/

Re: Very Blessed to be so close to our MSQC Shop

you're so lucky!! I live hours and hours away What new fabric did you pick up? I just noticed that MSQC just got in Eden!!!! I'm ordering some RIGHT NOW!!

Comment

I would drive for hours to get there I wish I was on the same continent!
      Quilting through the dull times
      northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

how lucky!! I hope to stop in one day during my travels..now I just have to figure out where I'd be traveling to that I would go through MO.....
        Michele

Comment

Originally posted by shell.scraps
          how lucky!! I hope to stop in one day during my travels..now I just have to figure out where I'd be traveling to that I would go through MO.....
          Yea, me too. My husband just does not see driving across a couple of states to go to "a store". Of course, "a store" is his term for the MSQC, not mine. To me, it is a place where my friends, teachers, inspiration givers are. Oh how much would I love to visit!

I guess I will have to start Googleing other things in the area. Maybe I could find something close that he would like to do. Maybe there is something fun and educational for the girls. Any ideas?
          My user name is FunkiQuilter, but you can call me Funki for short. (Pronounced Funky.) I inherited the name from my cousin because of my love for unusual things.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkiQuilter
            I guess I will have to start Googleing other things in the area. Maybe I could find something close that he would like to do. Maybe there is something fun and educational for the girls. Any ideas?
            I wonder if they are anywhere near Silver Dollar City.....
            Michele

Comment

Originally posted by shell.scraps
              I wonder if they are anywhere near Silver Dollar City.....
              Silver Dollar City? Never heard of it. Sounds interesting. Oh no, not again..... here it comes....... oh yea, I am Googleing again. Man I wish I could get some control over that!
              My user name is FunkiQuilter, but you can call me Funki for short. (Pronounced Funky.) I inherited the name from my cousin because of my love for unusual things.

Comment

My husband has a friend in Missouri that we might visit this summer. We'll go as long as he can take time off work and as long as I'm not pregnant (it would be difficult to travel so far with a belly). I really hope we can go so I can finally see the shop in person.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielaK
                  I am so fortunate to live with in miles of the shop. I called Jenny today and asked how late she would be there I needed to pick up my little sewing project I left last Friday. Jenny not only waited for me to get off work and run over, but was quilting a cool quilt on that HUGE machine. Behold new product was in, boy did I get a good look and there are some COOL product lines in. I was able to purchase 2 yards and a layer cake. There will be some cool deals coming soon, I just know it.

Once again Thanks Jenny!! You are one of my Favorite MISSOURI STARS!
                  The line is Love U
                  Happy Quilting
                  Daniela

http://pinkquotidian.blogspot.com/

Comment

lucky duck!
                    "Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"

Comment

IF I remember correctly, Silver Dollar City is farther south in MO. My grandparents used to take the grandkids there when I visited in the summers. I am guessing that it has changed a bit in the last 25 years. I loved the roller coaster themed around the Chicago Fire, and the food was delicious! Corn roasted in the husk & dipped into butter. Funnel cakes...yummmmm. I think I still have a tintype photo of us taken in period costumes somewhere. If I can ever convince my husband that we need to take another road trip from Seattle to Tulsa, OK; I may be able to persuade him that we need to go farther east and head south through MO instead of NE & KS.
                      Until then, I will have to be happy just ordering from MSQC online. I have been very happy with that arrangement so far. :mrgreen:
                      Be who you are and say what you feel
                      because those who mind don't matter,
                      and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

I wish the shop WERE closer to Silver Dollar City...yep I know where that is cause my boyfriend works there and I did a little when I retired from teaching (at Woodcarver's shop). LOVE that place. I don't know where this shop is...but I LOVE LOVE the video tutorials here!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by toggpine
                          IF I remember correctly, Silver Dollar City is farther south in MO. My grandparents used to take the grandkids there when I visited in the summers. I am guessing that it has changed a bit in the last 25 years. I loved the roller coaster themed around the Chicago Fire, and the food was delicious! Corn roasted in the husk & dipped into butter. Funnel cakes...yummmmm. I think I still have a tintype photo of us taken in period costumes somewhere. If I can ever convince my husband that we need to take another road trip from Seattle to Tulsa, OK; I may be able to persuade him that we need to go farther east and head south through MO instead of NE & KS.
                          Until then, I will have to be happy just ordering from MSQC online. I have been very happy with that arrangement so far. :mrgreen:
                          You're making me want to go there for vacation in the spring....dang...
                          Michele

Comment

Haha! Silver Dollar City is right next to Branson, MO. A couple hours south and a little east of the shop but both are fantastic places!
                            Shell, it makes us all want to vacation there but toggpine has some great, and when I say great I mean mouthwatering, memories! I've been meaning to get there forever it's supposed to be fantastic! Even at Christmastime they have stuff going all year! So any time is a good time... hmm... Definitely reminds you of MSQC!
                            To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

Working...
                            X