Superior threads Fantastico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superior threads Fantastico

Has anyone tried this thread? They have a good deal on the "Try Me" special right now and I'm tempted to buy a bunch. Also, I had bought the Home Machine Sampler kit and received it in the mail yesterday, I'll post a picture of what was in it shortly. I thought it was a great deal. Has anyone else ordered thread with their Try Me special? what did you get?

Re: Superior threads Fantastico

I LOVE Superior thread. It is my favorite. Enjoy!!

Comment

I use their bottomline for my bobbin thread....love it!
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I've never been disappointed with Superior Threads. It's what I buy now when I go to quilt shows instead of fabric!
        Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

I've used the Fantastico thread. It works great.
          When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

I've never tried the Try Me special, but I use King Tut thread most of the time. JCY

Comment

I love Connecting Threads threads and so does my machine... and I love their prices. I stocked up big time last Cyber Monday and have not had to buy thread so far this year! Nice to have what I need, when I need it! Have net purchased from Superior but have heard alot of good about them.
              Last edited by coffeebreak; July 24th, 2014, 08:27 AM. Reason: wrong company!
              Cheri

www.fabricandmemories.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
              X