The Tea Towel Aprons..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tea Towel Aprons..

I'm about to start working on a tea towel apron, compliments of these wonderful girls! I am super excited about it, my daughter, 3, is also excited about it. I decided to make one for her to help me bake in the kitchen. Just using a sheet for the straps, as I haven't been to the store! Will definitely post a picture when done!!

Re: The Tea Towel Aprons..

That sounds like so much fun....... I know you and your daughter will have a wonderful time .... and yes please show us your finished product. Hugs to you both
    ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
    Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
    (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

Oh, that does sound like fun. I can't wait to see pictures of your finished product. The fun thing abut using tea towels is that you can get seasonal designs or ones that match your kitchen!

Comment

If you are using those towels make sure you wash them first!. they shrink alot
        Patrice

Comment

Good morning, I am new to this Forum. Tea Towel Apron sounds like a cute idea; where did you get the pattern. I have 4 granddaughters and 4 daughter-in-laws, these would love to put some together for our family cookouts and holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by Punkin View Post
            Good morning, I am new to this Forum. Tea Towel Apron sounds like a cute idea; where did you get the pattern. I have 4 granddaughters and 4 daughter-in-laws, these would love to put some together for our family cookouts and holidays.
            It's in their tutorials under projects..It is a lot of fun to make them
            Patrice

Comment

Patrice is right, they are in the tutorial videos under projects, labeled tea towel aprons part 1 and 2. I saw them and decided to try it out. I am also new to this forum and figured what would be better to post about than that?! I've got a little girl and two little boys that are excited to have these done so they can help me and my husband in the kitchen as well as craft aprons so they can start painting again!

Comment

Also the pattern is free on our site.

Comment

Working...
                X