Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need YOUR advice!

Hey ladies,

We received an e-mail today from one of our forum members suggesting that make a new section in the forum for brand new members joining who want to introduce themselves. This way we can keep things more organized and make it easier to navigate around these forums. Since we are getting new members every single day, we feel that this is an excellent idea and will be implementing it shortly.

But that's not why I'm posting ... we need your advice! We are looking for ideas of new sections to add to the forums that you think would be a good fit. For example if you've noticed that one of our current sections (forums) has two major topics going on, we could split it into two sections to keep things more organized. You can also suggest sections on things that aren't currently being discussed that you think would fit in with our group and generate interesting conversation.

Here are few of the ideas we've had. Tell us what you think and feel free to add your own.

Yummy Recipes (For those who like cooking just as much as they like quilting)
    Quilting Links (You found something neat on the web that quilters would enjoy? Let's here it!)
    Non-Quilting Chat (A place to talk about anything you want, but just not about quilting!) *Note, this would leave the General Discussion forum as a place to talk about quilting things that don't fit in anywhere else.

Thanks gals for your help!

Re: We need YOUR advice!

I love the idea for the quilting link section and the recipe section. Sounds good to me!

Comment

Love all the new suggestions. A recipe section, a quilting link covering look-what-I-found, and a new member section, all great!
      See what I'm sewing at http://disfordovey.blogspot.com

Comment

The new member group sounds great - most of us enjoy meeting and greeting and sharing with new members! When they start out in a thread/group that got their interst, the rest of us miss them! I like whatever you do - I have places Istop, and others I dont' so I am not really affected - may I just Go With The Flow??

BTW - I like Show n Tell ..so many wonderful projects going on and an amazing stash of good ideas!
        If you can't see it riding by on a fast horse - it ain't there.

Comment

Working...
        X