What a group of gals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a group of gals!

One of the bus moms this last weekend snapped this shot of the whole crew here at MSQC, what a group eh'! Double points if you remember all the names

Re: What a group of gals!

Great pic! And I'm not going to try to get all the names because I'd surely mess it up.
    ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, look at that YOUNG, GOOD-LOOKING SINGLE GUY smiling in the midst of all those wonderful Missouri Stars.

Ain't he cute?
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
        OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, look at that YOUNG, GOOD-LOOKING SINGLE GUY smiling in the midst of all those wonderful Missouri Stars.

Ain't he cute?

awww shucks

Comment

I feel like Romper Room with my magic mirror....I see Jenny and Natalie, I see Sarah and Megan, etc.
          ~Mary
          As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

What a great looking group!
            Patti
            "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Oh, I watched Romper Room when I was 5 and still remember it!!! I watched hoping she'd say my name as one in the magic mirror and she did! Unfortunately she said, "I see Terry, I bet he's a nice boy" and I was crushed. Obviously I still have issues about it!!! LOL

Comment

Hey Bill..... where did the quacking duck come from .... in your logo....and the tutorials? (just being nosey). What a lovely bunch of Missourians you have there.
                ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
                Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
                (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

Such a great picture of a great bunch of people! We here at the Forum are so fortunate to have the opportunity to benefit from all of your efforts! Besides which, Bill...we love your sense of humor as well as that of all the Ladies!
                  Cynthia from NH

Comment

Working...
                  X