X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susan M
    replied
    Re: Broken Bobbin

Nothing worse than being on a roll [so to speak] and your machine break down. Glad everything is ok.

Leave a comment:

• Loonwatcher
    replied

Originally posted by quilter.martha View Post
    Glad you're back to sewing. I hate it when my bottom thread makes a rat's nest!
    I hate that too. Because I'm so new it really throws me off track; throwing my hands in the air shouting "What the Heck?!?" Because I don't know what's going on. Glad your machine is ok.

Leave a comment:

• quilter.martha
    replied

Glad you're back to sewing. I hate it when my bottom thread makes a rat's nest!

Leave a comment:

• newbiequilter
    started a topic Broken Bobbin

Broken Bobbin

I was trying to sew my last exchange square but the thread kept bunching up on the bottom. Rethreaded, then tried flipping the pieces over, then changed tension, and finally removed the bobbin to blow out the dust. When I went to put it back in, it was in two pieces and they did not screw back together. Don't recall that happening recently.

Was almost ready to beg a friend to let me use her machine for 20 minutes, or maybe send the pieces to Suzi and beg her to join them, or just send the others and not have one for myself. But with a new bobbin, all is working.
Working...
X