It's quiet here...again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's quiet here...again!

Sarah, Clifton, Andy, Alex and Anastasia just left to go home, they live in Terre Haute, IN which is about an hour and a 1/2 from my house. Hated to see them leave...but thankful for the quiet again. DH and SIL did some fishing yesterday and today and brought home fish to be cleaned. Love having fresh fish!
    So, my daughter and I went to Joann Fabrics and did pretty well...40% off the patriotic fabric plus additional 20% military discount. Ended up with 19 yards of fabric, 2 cribsized batting, 5 spools of thread all for $92.
    Have to work the next 2 days and then I have 2 days of alone time that I can work on quilts...have so many projects I want to do it's crazy!
    Well my friends, hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend and hope your week to come is a good one!
    Mimi Pat
    LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Re: It's quiet here...again!

Pat, enjoy that peace and quiet, know you're looking forward to your quilting time!
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Love my quilting time but always enjoy the family as you do. The times together are so special. I am contemplating moving in with my daughter, son-in-law and three grandkids. Not sure about the noise though.
      Susan

Comment

Susan, I think if you had your own "space" that you can get away from everyone it would be okay. We actually asked my daughter and her family to move in with us (they live with her dad), but she wouldn't leave Terre Haute (why? Im not sure!) What I would love to do is to be able to buy a 3 or 4 story home and have all 3 of our kids and families to live under the same roof, but each of us to have our own floor of the house. Built in baby-sitters galore...they all look at me like I am crazy! It's just a dream...one that will never come true! Oh well!
        LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Comment

Working...
        X