Hooray for our Missouri Stars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hooray for our Missouri Stars!

I got up early to catch the broadcast on MSNBC about the Missouri Star Quilt Company and how they have helped the town of Hamilton renew itself into a lively town with thriving businesses once again. I recorded it, but by the time I get it downloaded and posted, someone else will find a link to it, I'm sure! So, you'll be able to see it soon, one way or another! Maybe you set your DVR and when you get up, you'll be able to see it from your own TV! I don't have a DVR, so I had to recoed it on my Flip camera.

Re: Hooray for our Missouri Stars!

Here's a link to the video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSZ2Qth3GxA
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Can't wait to see it - blocked from youtube on this computer
      Donna

Comment

Donna, here's the link to the video on the Your Business TV website: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/s...ourbusinesstv/
        *~* Myrna *~*
        *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Thanks for the link. What great coverage of the M* success story! Sure makes me proud for the Doan family and proud that I have a wee bitty connection to them.
          Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

So cool. Wish I could move there in my retirement. How awesome would that be!
            Karen
            Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

What a great story! I love the old family pics too - so cute!
              Mary :icon_hi:

Love is the thread that mends worn hearts.

Comment

When I was watching I was wishing I could of had more kids. What a wonderful family.
                🌺 Lorie

Comment

Great video. Hooray for Missouri Star Quilt Co
                  Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

I told my kids they should buy me a Gammill with Statler Stitcher, about 32K. Not on their list of things to do!

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing this info!! I just sent the link to two of my BFF'S...telling them we are going there this summer when I come to visit! (I spend my summers in the Kansas City area visiting my son and his family)

Comment

OMIGOSH this made me cry!! What an amazing story...and incredibly amazing people. I want to move there! Are the Doan's hiring computer business analysts?!?

Were any of our forum peeps featured in the video?

Comment

Great video and story! Interesting to watch!
                          "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                          Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

That's great what the family is doing for their community. They seem like great people deserving of their success.

Comment

What a great success story! And looks like they keep on growing! Revitalizing their town and helping small business owners, wonder what's next? Oh, publishing their new magazine/book! I wish I lived close enough to visit. Maybe some day.
                              Vernona:icon_hi:

Comment

Working...
                              X