X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madeforyouinma11
    replied
    Re: SHE's HERE!! Janome 7700

Oh Wendy! It's beautiful! Now make some quilts! Lol enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• redcaboose1717
    replied

Congrats ......!!! So Happy for you !

Leave a comment:

• SallyO'Sews
    replied

Oh, Wendy, she's a beauty! Sew happy for you... Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• KimH
    replied

Enjoy!!!

Leave a comment:

• laf512
    replied

Woohoo! How exciting for you! She looks lovely!

Leave a comment:

• Grandma G
    replied

Congrats, Wendy! I bought my Janome 7700 last June and I just love it. I know you will, too.

Leave a comment:

• Mazzer
    replied

There is one on you tube by Marguerita McManus. I watched her videos.

Congrats on your lovely new machine.

Marion

Leave a comment:

• WendyI
    replied

Originally posted by HdWench View Post
    oh she is Beautiful! How exciting and I know you'll have tons of fun quilting with her. Thanks for the photo of how you set up your machines "inset" into the styrofoam, what a great idea - I'm stealing that

:-Debbie
    Originally posted by Shea View Post
    Congrats on the new machine! I am a Janome fan and love seeing people excited about theirs, too.

I had to pop in to say that I think your styrofoam idea is rather brilliant!
    Thanks! I found this idea on YouTube and feel really bad now that I can't recall the link but it was a while ago. Over the top of the styrofoam is a layer of clear, thick plastic...I think it's table cloth plastic but not sure. I can tell you though it's a bit of a chore to cut out the insert for the machine and MESSY OYE! I trace the machine then use a large knife to "stab" the lines. I'm sure I look fairly demonic while doing it! LOL! It works out really well actually! I wish I had more space of course (there is NEVER enough!), and I need to somehow reinforce the table it's on as it's a bit vibratory/wobly...but for the most part it works really well!

I have to say that I'm a bit intimidated today to take her for a test drive! LOL! I've read the entire manual and turned her on...that's as far as I've got!

Leave a comment:

• WendyI
    replied

Originally posted by Loonwatcher View Post
    Yup, I'm jealous. Congrats, have fun. What model is your old Janome. It looks just like mine.
    My "old" one is only a year old. lol It's a 3160 QDC...i think it has a 7 inch harp...and it's a GREAT little machine. I have NO complaints with it AT ALL...except it just was not big enough.

Leave a comment:

• WendyI
    replied

Originally posted by Littlelisa View Post
    What do you do with the styrofoam?
    Recycle it. Either we will put it out for our recycling guys to pick up, or make a run to the recycling depot, or Scott will take it to work and put it in their large recycling bins there.

Leave a comment:

• Shea
    replied

Congrats on the new machine! I am a Janome fan and love seeing people excited about theirs, too.

I had to pop in to say that I think your styrofoam idea is rather brilliant!

Leave a comment:

• Cat n bull
    replied

Congratulations! Have fun with your new girl!

Leave a comment:

• Carol336
    replied

Girl...you don't mess around...from "I might get a new machine" in the am..to..."She's here" in the pm...I like your style girlfriend!!!!
    And of course I'm sooooo jealous. Have fun with your new baby!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Trish04
    replied

Congrats Wendy ! She sure is pretty!

Leave a comment:

• quilter.martha
    replied

I got a 7700 about 1 1/2 years ago and totally LOVE it. It FMQs like a dream. Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X