Question about M^ shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about M^ shops

In my email this morning with the new tutorial I read on about the shops. For those of you that have been there.. if the shops are broken up into sections, seasonal, solids etc. How do you match up fabrics? I was just so curious how they are set up and how it works. I need a visual. lol
    🌺 Lorie

Re: Question about M^ shops

They are next door or across the street, you could probably carry the bolt from one place to the next. I had fabric measured in one place and paid for it next door. Hopefully the honor system will continue to work this way!

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. I hoped they were adjacent to one another with doorways in between but if the honor system is what they are using, I know it will work for them.

Comment

I wondered about this,, too... Thanks.

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

That was my question too when they mentioned creating different specialty shops at the forum retreat.

I just don't know that I'd want to lug around a bolt of fabric from one store to the next. just my opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
            They are next door or across the street, you could probably carry the bolt from one place to the next. I had fabric measured in one place and paid for it next door. Hopefully the honor system will continue to work this way!
            This is true for now while they are opening the two new shops, and when they add shops, for a time. But, the set up will be that you measure, cut, and pay in each individual shop. I asked this same question when I was there the last time by myself. I wanted to just pay once... they said no. I think the only reason they did that with your solids purchase is because they were not set up to take payments yet.

But, each shop will eventually be an individual shop. A lane of shops. LOL. Shop hopping!

Comment

Working...
            X