Need help finding something please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help finding something please!

While on vacation recently, I visited a couple of quilt shops in TN. I saw the current love of my life, a must have for me. It was a quilt called Women of Courage by Wyndam fabrics. Apparently it was a BOM quilt issued in 2012. I have found only one on line. I have also found some of the fabric on Etsy. I WANT the whole kit. There must be some somewhere. Would anyone want to help me look for one? I would be forever grateful.
    sigpic

Re: Need help finding something please!

Is this what you're looking for?

Berrima Patchwork & Crafts - Shop | Category: Women of Courage BOM

Comment

That is the pattern only for $105.00, but thanks for checking.
      Originally posted by brenmar View Post
      sigpic

Comment

Keepsake Quilting has it as a BOM, $26.99/month plus shipping. If they have that, they might have the fabric to sell, but then you will still need to get your hands on the pattern.
        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

"The fabrics shown in the quilt above will be the same fabrics you will be receiving in the block of the month. The quilt is large and easily fits a king size bed, finished the quilt measures 98" (249cm) Square and the BOM includes the pattern and fabric for the top of the quilt and binding. "

I think it did include the fabric but, just testing, I clicked on 'add to cart' and it said 'out of stock'. I guess you had to start in January 2013. Good luck with the search

Comment

The $105 does include pattern and top fabrics.

Good grief, if I thought the pattern alone cost $105 I'd stop looking for a kit.
            K is for Karen 😊​..................
            Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
            T - is it TRUE?
            H - is it HELPFUL?
            I - is it INSPIRING?
            N - is it NECESSARY?
            K - is it KIND?

Comment

When I click to add it to the cart, it says it does not include any fabrics....
              pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I did same thing. I guess since its a bom it considers it having 12 patterns, and i can only guess thats why its $105. The montly cost of 26.99 while crazy expensive probably includes one pattern and material for one block each month than the border fabric in the end. Way too muchfor my pocket
                Karen
                Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

etsy has the fabrics, if you ever find the pattern. You may try contacting the berrima website, an see if you can get the pattern for a reasonable price. It sounds like they may have sold out of the fabric?

women of courage fabric on Etsy, a global handmade and vintage marketplace.

Comment

Don't know if this will help but I found: " Quilt Designed by Denice Lipscomb " and her contact info is found underneath the picture in this link: Women of Courage, Windham Fabrics

And it looks like they have swatches posted of the fabric, too.

Comment

Thanks for all the help ladies. I found the BOM from Keepsakes also and was going to go that route. Then I found a quilt shop in MO that still has the whole kit! I admit it is a little pricey, but I really love this quilt. No more fabric for a few weeks.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X