Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project innovation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Project innovation

    Hi

    I think I might have a new design! Or maybe I am inventing the wheel again.
    Do not know. At least I have not found anything like this online yet.

    It is a cross between a Jacob´s ladder and a Log cabin and I am calling it Jacob´s cabin!
    I am doing the diamond shape.

    Ta daa! ;-)

    I have not decided on colors yet but as soon as I have I will start this quilt!

    And you can do many ways to put the blocks togheter to

    Here are just a few ways

    Enjoy!

    Attached Files
    sigpic

    God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

    #2
    Re: Project innovation

    WOW!!!! I really like that. looks like you made the dark side of the log cabin with wider strips than the white side. BEAUTIFUL. I especially like the blue flowers looking one and the red white and blue one.
    Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Project innovation

      oh wow, that's really cool looking.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Project innovation

        Those are beautiful! Which pattern do you think you"ll go with? It will be a win no matter which pattern you chose. : )
        :icon_hiya: Coleen

        "I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Project innovation

          Originally posted by Doloris View Post
          WOW!!!! I really like that. looks like you made the dark side of the log cabin with wider strips than the white side. BEAUTIFUL. I especially like the blue flowers looking one and the red white and blue one.
          Yes they are curved log cabin blocks.
          sigpic

          God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
          The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
          A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
          And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Project innovation

            Originally posted by brook View Post
            Those are beautiful! Which pattern do you think you"ll go with? It will be a win no matter which pattern you chose. : )
            I have decided to with the diamond shaped one. in the picture it is the one with red blue and white.
            I will have diffrent colors , I am planning to go to my quilt shop to morrow evening to pick some out!
            sigpic

            God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
            The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
            A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
            And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Project innovation

              That is really cool!!!!
              Sharon

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Project innovation

                Originally posted by Swedish leo View Post
                I have decided to with the diamond shaped one. in the picture it is the one with red blue and white.
                I will have diffrent colors , I am planning to go to my quilt shop to morrow evening to pick some out!
                I like that one!!! Can't wait to see it completed. Knowing you we will probably see a picture of it next week
                Sharon

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Project innovation

                  I have never seen anything like these! I think you have some real winners here! I love them all but like the blue and cream one the best!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Project innovation

                    Winner on all three. and no, i haven't seen any like them. I really like all three!

                    The more I look at them the more I see. Sometimes I see butterflies in the top two and the bottom looks to have curves, like a drunkards path curve.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Project innovation

                      Wow! These are great! I like them all, but my favorite is the bottom one. I'm looking forward to pics of your quilt.
                      *~* Myrna *~*
                      *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Project innovation

                        Wow...those are amazing. How did you design them? Did you use particular software? Make sure you take a lot of pics during the construction...or even better...we'll be wanting a tutorial from you on these! LOL! Great job...can't wait to see one done!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Project innovation

                          Very Very nice!!! love your color choices.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Project innovation

                            I like the bottom one too. I'm looking forward to seeing it and finding out long (of a short time) it takes you. lol
                            🌺 Lorie

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Project innovation

                              Originally posted by Slokarma View Post
                              Winner on all three. and no, i haven't seen any like them. I really like all three!

                              The more I look at them the more I see. Sometimes I see butterflies in the top two and the bottom looks to have curves, like a drunkards path curve.
                              Wow! I didn't see the butterflies until you said that.
                              Sharon

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X