I have to replace it agian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to replace it agian

I am so up set I have to replace the bobbin holder again I just replaced it about 2 months ago. It has needle holes in it like the last one and it causes the thread to jam up. So no sewing for me for a few days until I get the part. I am not happy at all.

Re: I have to replace it agian

Hmm, what is going on that your needle keeps hitting the bobbin holder? Replacing the bobbin holder isn't solving the problem. It sounds like your machine needs to go in and get checked out.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

I agree with Karen, if this is a recurring problem, something is wrong that just replacing the bobbin holder won't fix. I'd take my machine in and have it checked out to make sure everything is in correct alignment.

Comment

If you took it in for repair the last time, you might want to try finding a different place.
        Vonnie

Comment

Are you pulling on fabric or forcing anything thru there? Or pulling threads when something is stuck? Sounds like the timing is off, causing the needle to hit the bobbin case instead of sliding thru. I've seen uTube video explaining this if I don't make sense.

If none of this is happening and you took it in for a repair, I'd have to question the repair.

Comment

That's very odd. I agree that replacing the bobbin is not the solution to the problem. I'd be hauling that baby into the repair shop for a check-up. I think you're wasting money and time just replacing the bobbin.
            Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Thanks your the information

Comment

Working...
              X