Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the perks of having a good sewing machine dealer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the perks of having a good sewing machine dealer.

I have been sewing on the new-to-me Janome and loving it. I was having trouble opening the storage compartment, so I checked the bottom of the machine. It was missing two of the black rubber feet. One had come off and was lodged in the opening of the foot area. I got it out and put it back on. I was missing one of the feet. So I checked the car to see if it came off when I brought it home. I couldn't find it. I called the store and asked for the man I bought the machine from. He wasn't in, so I explained what I needed. The young lady was helpful and took the info. Since I believe it was on at the store when I sewed on the machine, I gave the young lady my CC to pay for the new foot. Within 30 minutes the man I bought the machine from called and said he would be mailing the foot that day and I should have it Monday or Tuesday. He said I'm going to shred your CC info, there won't be any charge for it.

It is so nice to be able to call and get a live person.

Re: One of the perks of having a good sewing machine dealer.

I do agree, buying machine from a reputable shop where they are willing to take time to teach you about the machine are usually best to buy from. They tend to appreciate your business and treat you better.
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Re: One of the perks of having a good sewing machine dealer.

I agree that there's nothing like good old-fashioned customer service to build loyalty in customers. So Bob, what kind of Janome do you have?
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Working...
      X