Unisex Baby Flannel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unisex Baby Flannel

I would love to have some recommendations for high quality unisex baby flannel--fabric patterns, manufacturers, and sources. I have two baby showers coming up. Neither mom knows the sex of the baby. Thanks!

sigpic
    Marci

Re: Unisex Baby Flannel

Great question. It often seems like gender neutral is hard to find.

Comment

Socky is gender neutral but not really what I would want to use as a shower gift. The line "New Baby" has some flannel yardage in the collection (balloons or clouds) that might work. IMHO Fat Quarter Shop has a better selection of juv flannel. Type flannel in the search box to find. I like Urban Zoologie a lot and they have another collection with elephants that's really cute.

Comment

Robert Kaufman and Michel Miller have some colorful flannels.
        "Never stop believing that fighting for what is right is worth it"
        Hillary Clinton

Comment

Grow with me by moda seems more gender neutral.

Comment

Jenny (MSQ Queen) has several baby quilt tutorials. I made several self binding quilts for family members super easy and quick. Also you can go with a solid on one side and print on the other that way you don't have to search for two prints that compliment each other.
            I also have mixed charm packs to make them more gender neutral.

Comment

I like the idea of solid on one side and print on the other, with self-binding, for something quick and cute. My aunt used to make flannel blankets/quilts for new babies in the family. They were solid on one side and a print on the other and just tied with yarn (not even really quilted). The great thing was that she made them BIG (not quite twin-sized but much bigger than crib-sized). They became very soft with repeated washings even though she used "average-quality" flannel (not from a quilt shop). My son loved his so much for so many years that it eventually disintegrated completely.

sigpic
              Marci

Comment

This site has lots of flannel and they are having a sale right now. I bought from them before and the service is great. I didn't buy flannel though,

Fabric Shack Stores
                🌺 Lorie

Comment

Riley Blake Giraffe Crossing is very cute.
                  Janet

"You cannot use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have."

Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
                  X