Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We aren't the only ones that think Jenny & family are great!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We aren't the only ones that think Jenny & family are great!!

On a trip from Michigan to TX, this morning waiting for the elevator, I said "good morning" to a lady standing there also. She said "morning, where ya'll from"? I said Michigan, and you?? Her reply: HAMILTON, MO!!! LOL, the first thing out of my mouth was "do you know Jenny Doan"? She said of course, they are a wonderful family!! I was so excited talking about MSQ that I didn't even ask her name. LOL..Our Jenny is famous and everyone loves her and the family.
    KJ

Re: We aren't the only ones that think Jenny & family are great!!

Small world!
    “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

I feel lke I have known Jenny and the girls all my life. Never met them but would love to. Since I first found the MSQC wesite I am a daily visitor and I feel at home here. I love catching up with the girls in the blog and visiting with everyone. It has been a blessing in my life and I glad I found it Linda

Comment

How neat! That really tickles me.
        There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Agree, agree, agree. It's great being able to connect with other quilters and Jenny and her team have done a wonderful job at providing that opportunity!

Comment

Hamilton is pretty small so I'm not surprised she is well known there. Especially since the Doan family has done such a nice job of growing their business!
            Safe travels to you!
            Patti
            "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

How awesome is that! It says a whole lot that someone from the hometown thinks so highly of Jenny and the family.
              :icon_wave: http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/josews_photos/

Comment

Working...
              X