Oh, Jeez, today's DD . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Jeez, today's DD . . .

Today's DD is autumn themed fabric. Puleeze! The snow isn't even completely melted from my yard. I don't want to even think about fall

Re: Oh, Jeez, today's DD . . .

That being said . . . it is really cute. Maybe I should order it.

Comment

I'm not a fan of hot weather, so I loved the DD. Fall is my favorite time!
      Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

Comment

Sew cute!!!! I love it and there are a few gorgeous fabrics in the line that don't seem to be IN the charm pack!!!
        I am such a sinner......more fabric to lust after.......
        ~Kathy~

Comment

The thing about seasonal fabrics is they come in this much ahead of the season. If you wait til fall to get it, it will be gone.

Comment

I'm not ready for fall fabrics either, but they tend to be gone by the time fall arrives! It is very cute and very tempting! But, no, Kathy, you won't talk me into buying it!

Comment

Aww....come on Jean......you know you want it!!!!
              Look at this; Harvest Song - Autumn Harvest Cream Yardage - Cheryl Haynes - Benartex
              and this; Harvest Song - Apples to Pears Brown Yardage - Cheryl Haynes - Benartex
              ~Kathy~

Comment

Hey Jean, I bought two!! I guess going to Disney World helped me to shake off the Fall and Winter. LOL

I might pick up some yardage to compliment them on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by bkthomas View Post
                  Kathy, those are so cute! Would look great with Snoopy in a fall dresden! Surely you have more tables that need dresden tabletoppers! I actually liked the scroll pattern fabric from this line!

Comment

Originally posted by kensington View Post
                    Hey Jean, I bought two!! I guess going to Disney World helped me to shake off the Fall and Winter. LOL

I might pick up some yardage to compliment them on Saturday.
                    I'll have to see what I have left after Uncle Sam takes his share! Maybe some fall fabric can be squeezed in the budget. I need another table topper to go in my UFO pile with the turkey runner from last fall!!

Comment

Bad Bob, Bad Bob! I should never have looked at the DD! Now I have ordered more fabric. Bad Bob, Bad Bob! LOL

Comment

Must be for us Aussies - it's Autumn here!
                        Jane

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com.au

Comment

I love that fabric too and had to hurry up and leave before I accidentally bought it. I don't have a clue what I'd make with it.
                          Shirley aka buckeyequilter
                          I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

I love ALL seasons, but I too like to enjoy each season in its time. But as a quilter, I've had to accept that I have to make my fall quilts in the spring or summer so they are made and ready to enjoy come fall, same for Christmas fabrics and quilts.

But also, while it's spring here in the northern hemisphere, these fabrics are seasonal for our friends in the southern hemisphere experiencing autumn right now.

Any way you look at it, beautiful fabric! But I'm on a fabric diet right now until I use up all the beautiful fabric from past DD's that I just couldn't pass up!
                            Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

I think it's lovely fabric too, but I'm not ordering it because I have a HUGE order on its way to England from M*. Can't wait! It takes around 6 weeks for an order to get here so I think it's good to put autumn fabric up for sale now because if I did order it and it took 6 weeks to get there I'd just about have enough time to make a quilt before autumn gets here.

Comment

Working...
                              X