Block subscription!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block subscription!

Yay! Very excited just got an email saying they took out my payment for the April issue! Said it would be a few weeks before I receive it but that means it will be here sooooon!!! Get to start stalking the mailman again! lol

Re: Block subscription!

Got the e-mail, too. But I still haven't got my first issue. Not a very happy camper here in IL.
    Proud Mom of a U.S. Marine

Comment

I was late in subscribing because I was waiting for a daily double and was going to add the subscription on the same order. I didn't realize at the time that my cc was going to be charged separately.

Anyway, it was near the end of Feb. when I signed up. I took a class with Jenny on March 18th. Everyone but me had a block mag. so I asked Jenny if I was too late. She said she didn't think so but if I was I could always order a copy from the shop.

According to Jenny, no issue of Block will ever "sell out". She said there is always new quilters and they would want back issues of the magazine and would be able to purchase them from M*. Another great marketing strategy from the Doan family!

And I got my email yesterday that I am going to get issue 2 so I am a happy camper.
      Last edited by CARRIE M; April 11, 2014, 07:03 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Me too. Can't wait.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

It really is a great subscription and I love how you can get back issues.
          The best kind of sleep beneath Heaven above/ Is under a quilt, handmade with love

Comment

I got my email as well yesterday saying I would be receiving the next issue of Block in a few weeks. Reading here you gals say we can get the first issue as well if we missed the deadline for first one (which I did), but all I find in the MS*Q store is the digital form of it, unless I am misunderstanding. Can anyone set me straight on this please?

Also, is there a way to find something you posted when you come back a day or so later? Or do I have to remember where I posted the question or comment? Tks,

Comment

Originally posted by Trudy J View Post
              I got my email as well yesterday saying I would be receiving the next issue of Block in a few weeks. Reading here you gals say we can get the first issue as well if we missed the deadline for first one (which I did), but all I find in the MS*Q store is the digital form of it, unless I am misunderstanding. Can anyone set me straight on this please?

Also, is there a way to find something you posted when you come back a day or so later? Or do I have to remember where I posted the question or comment? Tks,
              https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...4-vol1-issue-1 THere is the link to the print one, it says currently unavailable. They may be waiting on another shipment.
              K is for Karen 😊​..................
              Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
              T - is it TRUE?
              H - is it HELPFUL?
              I - is it INSPIRING?
              N - is it NECESSARY?
              K - is it KIND?

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
                https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...4-vol1-issue-1 THere is the link to the print one, it says currently unavailable. They may be waiting on another shipment.
                Thank you for your quick response. Appreciate it,,,,,,,,and I think I know I have to subscribe to the thread to see it later. Trudy

Comment

Yaaaay!!! Finally got my BLOCK!!! Now I can quit fretting. It is a great magazine. Don't know what to try first!!!
                  Proud Mom of a U.S. Marine

Comment

Working...
                  X