Elenor Burns mystery quilt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouGW1lP5kAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPWV00U8hlQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TLyUCHeQQU

Ta daa !
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Re: Elenor Burns mystery quilt

It says we have to wait.....there is a count down clock.....are there 3 parts?
    ~Kathy~

Comment

Originally posted by bkthomas View Post
      It says we have to wait.....there is a count down clock.....are there 3 parts?
      There are a 3 part and you do not have to wait. you pull on the bar to where it starts about 1 third in on the video.
      sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
      The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
      A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
      And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

Oh my gosh! I just finished watching the video. If you haven't watched it you're missing out. Mark Lipinski is hilarious. One of the funniest EB videos I've watched so far. I've been planning to make a feathered star to hang in my family room at home. I happened to watch the first two videos and when this one revealed the finished quilt I was so excited to see it's a feathered star. I'll wait until she publishes the pattern book to make it. She says there are no inset seams the way she makes the feathered star. That sounds good to me. Thank you so much for posting this Annika. Lots of fun watching. Now I'd better get busy!!!
        Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

The mystery quilt goes on all year long, one video each month, so the Mark Lipinski is #4 in the series. There is a special guest each month. Month one was Mary Ann Fons which was very funny. I've been enjoying them all a lot.
          When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

OK, Thanks Annika! I am enjoying this immensely!
            ~Kathy~

Comment

Thanks for posting the link! I joined and was waiting for a time to watch this! Eleanor and her guests are like a tag comedy team! This one is especially hilarious!

Comment

My fav is the one with Mark Lipinski in it....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Originally posted by quilter.martha View Post
                  The mystery quilt goes on all year long, one video each month, so the Mark Lipinski is #4 in the series. There is a special guest each month. Month one was Mary Ann Fons which was very funny. I've been enjoying them all a lot.
                  It only goes til June, there are two more lessons to make the feathered star and finishing the quilt, then in July, she wants to have a celebration where her students show their finished quilts! She is making the Missouri Star in this video, and makes it look so easy! She renamed it Mark's Star. He sure is a crazy guy!

Comment

Working...
                  X