Catching up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catching up...

Thinking that some online friends might wonder what's up with my silence lately, I decided to blog the last few weeks around my place.
    My elderly Dad had an heart attack, and not only survived, but is doing well.
    If you are interested, please pop over to my blogs:

http://debi-peacebypiece.blogspot.com/
    TEACH US TO NUMBER OUR DAYS

http://maggidoodles.blogspot.com/
    MY DAD'S WALL...

Thanks for the prayers and good wishes! Please enjoy my journaling.
    Lately, I've learned God is faithful in the valley as much as on the mountain top.
    Psalm 23...
    Love, Debi

Re: Catching up...

Hi, Debi!
    Sorry to hear of your family's health issues. Great news to read of your dad's continuing recovery. I just spent some time on your & your dad's blog. I am so computer illiterate that I am not involved with blogs, facebook, nor twittering. I really enjoyed reading about your & your interests. Little by little we get to know each other. Know that you are in my prayers and I am thrilled to see you on line.

Comment

Glad to hear your dad is doing well. Just be sure to take care of yourself as well.
      Susan

Comment

Thanks for the update on your Dad, Debi - we've missed you.
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Debi, thank you for sharing your blog with us, I was touched by your story about your father's heart attack, and am so happy to hear that he is on the mend. Welcome back!
          There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Hey Debi, I love, love, LOVE your new avitar . Should have known that Blondie had a hand in it !

Comment

Debi thank for updating us! When someone is gone I know we all wonder why they aren't posting. Glad to hear your father is doing well after his heart attack. What a scare! Prayers for his continued recovery.
              Patti
              "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Glad you're back and so glad to hear your dad is on the mend, Debi.
                Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Thanks for all the wonderful comments and prayers for us. Much appreciated.
                  Enjoy reading all your notes in relaxing moments. Love, Debi

Comment

Glad to hear your Dad is doing better. Reading your nice blog, it is evident you all are surrounded by so much love. Bless you, Deb.

Comment

Working...
                    X