Clear All

It has arrived!

And it only took 13 days!

My Block magazine, that is!

And I am so glad and I realy like it!
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Re: It has arrived!

Ok...wait just a minute here. I thought they couldn't ship outside the US? Someone said that Canadian customers couldn't buy it (other than online) What gives? Did I read that wrong somewhere?? I'm glad you got a copy but I'm jealous too! I wanna seeeeeee!!! :'(

Comment

Originally posted by WendyI View Post
      Ok...wait just a minute here. I thought they couldn't ship outside the US? Someone said that Canadian customers couldn't buy it (other than online) What gives? Did I read that wrong somewhere?? I'm glad you got a copy but I'm jealous too! I wanna seeeeeee!!! :'(
      You can order it from the store as an item and have it delivered that way. You can not order it and have it shipped as a subscription.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

I chose to download nr.1 as a pdf to avoid the international shipping. I just couldn't miss the magazine. But I can't find the second issue on the shop's website (as a download), maybe it isn't avalaible yet?

Comment

Originally posted by lourixe View Post
          I chose to download nr.1 as a pdf to avoid the international shipping. I just couldn't miss the magazine. But I can't find the second issue on the shop's website (as a download), maybe it isn't avalaible yet?
          It won't be available for download for at least 3 more weeks. The second magazine has to go to the publisher first.
          K is for Karen 😊​..................
          Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
          T - is it TRUE?
          H - is it HELPFUL?
          I - is it INSPIRING?
          N - is it NECESSARY?
          K - is it KIND?

Comment

I downloaded and printed off the first edition of Block. Dare I say it - I was a little disappointed and felt 'I'd seen it all before'. Maybe it was because the pdf version didn't have the pzazz of the real thing but I won't be downloading No.2 - international shipping and all that.

Comment

I thought the downloaded version was just as good as the paper version! Yes, I bought both because I figured since I plan on retiring and travelling soon, it would be easier to tote my iPad around than copies of quilting magazines/books. As a matter of fact, after looking at the internet version, I cancelled the paper version I had subscribed to.
              pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
                I thought the downloaded version was just as good as the paper version! Yes, I bought both because I figured since I plan on retiring and travelling soon, it would be easier to tote my iPad around than copies of quilting magazines/books. As a matter of fact, after looking at the internet version, I cancelled the paper version I had subscribed to.
                I don't have an iPad so printed all 99 pages - I'm sure it's exactly the same content in whatever version there is but printing it out probably lacks the gloss of the original. I guess that's one of the disadvantages of being in the UK.

Comment

Ah, but it is not glossy, it is a mat finish.......however on my iPad, it's quite glossy!
                  pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Working...
                  X