Babylock Sophia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babylock Sophia?

Well guys, I am the one who posted the question about why people want embroidery machines. The answers were really interesting and piqued my interest. So I decided to look around on my local craigslist just to see what there might be, and I found a just-listed Babylock Sophia in my small town for $250. The listing said the person's wife bought it at the state fair and that it had only been used once. I looked up the Sophia elsewhere and it is going for much more on ebay. This is the Sophia, not the Sophia 2.

One thing that puts me off by the embroidery machines is the price, but $250 sounds reasonable to me. I would be very interested in what you all think. Do any of you have this machine?

Thank you!

sigpic
    Marci

Re: Babylock Sophia?

Babylock makes wonderful machines. I have a Babylock. You will limited with what you can do with the hoop sizes though. I would look around a bit more.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

I think the Sophia is what my oldest sister bought first. She took it back and traded it in less than 3 months later because the hoops were too small. She had no issues with it, other than she was wanting to be able to do more. Since she upgraded she hasn't stopped using her machine.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

I would upgrade to a better machine than the Sophia, my friends has one, and it's small with very limited usage.
        Quilting is a gift I give myself.
        Bev

Comment

I contacted the seller and it is already sold.

sigpic
          Marci

Comment

Working...
          X