Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woot-Woot! So happy!

Guess what?
    the Wal-Mart in Manchester, CT, is carrying fabric again!
    AANNNDDDD.... There's a Dunkin' Donuts in the store!
    COFFEE AND FABRIC IN THE SAME STORE.
    My life has just gotten better.

Re: Woot-Woot! So happy!

You are too funny. It doesn't take much to make me happy either. Wish we had that choice around here.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
    http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
    http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

I'm not a coffee drinker, but Dunkin Doughnuts makes a bismark, filled with chocolate crème and rolled in powdered sugar that to me is to die for. I'd probably never leave the store. LOL

Comment

Maybe I'll come visit (lol) - only about 40 minutes from me...

Comment

Our WM has fabric...but having a Dunkin Donuts in it would definitely be a bonus.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

I would love it if our walmart had dunkin donuts. Ours has mcdonalds
            Karen
            Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Maybe there's hope for all these around here that got rid of their fabric departments. An DD to boot? My DD weakness centers around the pumpkin coffee they have in the fall. And donuts. Toasted coconut donuts.
              Donna

Comment

Our Walmart has nothing...except for a few notions and a very small selection of fabrics precut into 2 yd lengths. The store isn't even in our town! The Walmart in Rolla (45 minutes away) has a fabric/craft department.
                sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Originally posted by dwil23 View Post
                  Maybe there's hope for all these around here that got rid of their fabric departments. An DD to boot? My DD weakness centers around the pumpkin coffee they have in the fall. And donuts. Toasted coconut donuts.
                  It is not fall until I've had my first pumpkin coffee of the season

Comment

Our Walmart is holding on...still has a fabric section. Now if they would keep someone back there to cut fabric....you have to go to find someone to help you...sometimes it is a difficult challenge! No coffee though.
                    Connie

Our lives are like quilts – bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love.

Comment

With the exception of one store, the Wal-marts around here got rid of fabric about 2 years ago in favor of a few precuts. It didn't last long though. All of them have fabric again. I did get some good closeout buys though. : )
                      As for food, it's just Subway.

Comment

One of the Walmart stores in my area carries precuts (fat quarters and 5"squares) for a very good price. They were located in the craft area. This store carries groceries. It's been my experience that the grocery stores minimized their selections to make room for the food.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
                          Our Walmart has nothing...except for a few notions and a very small selection of fabrics precut into 2 yd lengths. The store isn't even in our town! The Walmart in Rolla (45 minutes away) has a fabric/craft department.
                          I costumed 8 Christmas shows from the fabric department in Rolla! Also Sullivan, and a little bit from Cuba! Those were the days! $1 a yard!

Comment

The local one has a very tiny amount of fabric. But they split the sewing and craft area in to two different parts of the store which drives me nuts because it is a guessing game of where something might. A town a little over an hour from us that has a population much smaller than us has a large fabric dept and a better store than we do.

Enjoy your shopping

Comment

Working...
                            X