First shipment from M*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First shipment from M*

So today I recieved my first order from M*. First thing I noticed, other than my jelly roll and charm pack, was a hand written note that said THank you , Dayna! ~Adrian That extra little touch. Just thrilled me beyond belief. Just that little personal touch. A+ in customer service Adrian and M*.

Second may I say, this is the first time I did anything with pre cuts. Holy Moses I have the top done for a quilt already. I think I need to start to stock pile these darling little charm packs. Next project calls for a layer cake. Hmmm

Just wanted to share the love!!
    Dayna

Re: First shipment from M*

M* does a great job! I have learned so much from them and found so many great things from them. I love the pre-cuts. It is amazing how quickly and nicely they go together.

Comment

The pre-cuts are awesome! I have absolutely no experience with quilting/sewing at all. I finished a quilt top in almost no time. My mom was shocked. Back when she was quilting, it all had to be cut from yardage. I had to cut my first border today and it was from yardage. I was terrified!

Comment

I'm addicted to their precuts and every morning I check the Daily Deal to see if I'm missing something ;-)

Comment

Precuts are the best! They take so much of the work out of making a quilt.."and you can start sewing right away. I'm not the world's most accurate cutters so I really appreciate those handy dandy precuts....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Precuts are awesome and are such a convenience.
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I got some really long notes because the girl packing for me was on her way to Hawaii to go to school. She was so cute.

What's funny is that I built my stash of precuts so fast that I never used the first one I bought. lol
              🌺 Lorie

Comment

I LOVE those hand written Thank You's!
                I was especially thrilled to receive one from Jenny, after using their quilting service!
                I really need to get off the exclamation point.
                It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

I love the handwritten touch with each order... doesn't matter if it's one charm pack... makes me feel like my not so large orders count... (but they do add up!) :-)

Comment

I love the hand written notes also. Just seems to add a personal touch. Precuts....well lets just say they have become my best friend lol.
                    ~ Tracy

Comment

What's funny is that I built my stash of precuts so fast that I never used the first one I bought. lol
                      I have done the same thing! I keep stacking them in a bin....never using them! I am a sucker for jelly rolls....charm packs drive me crazy! I am also a sucker for the DD, although I have so many projects going that I am refraining for a bit. But, just let me get caught up and it's on!!
                      "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
                      :D

Comment

Yes I love the little thank you's that are included in the orders. It just feels good!
                        Leslie :lol:

Comment

Working...
                        X