Will you help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will you help me?

Mine are not so kid oriented but colorful, mostly girly. They are in the mail, due to arrive Monday.

Comment

I have two done will get them in the mail Monday!

Comment

I thank you all so much. I hope I got all of the PM's to everyone. I am just loving this. I know fabric is not cheap and time is money too... So I really do appreciate the generosity of each and every one who has joined in! This is going to be great!

Comment

I'm excited about this project! I have cat's, dogs, surfing, butterflys, Hawaiian, you name it, I have it. I'm going to start my assembly line tomorrow
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

I would love to help out. I'll send you a PM.
            ~ Tracy

Comment

I lurk more more than post, but I can send you five. You can PM me please with your address and I will mail them Monday. If I am able next week, I will try to make a few more.

Peggy

Comment

Hi Gloria,

Don's dropping off the dozen pillowcases at the post offices today. Sorry for the delay, many trips to the doctor, scans the last two weeks - messed up my schedule. :P

CEGB - Ruby - Special Project 2014 04 17 with MSQC Gloria Zeller - 12 PCs.jpg

Think it's a wonderful thing you're doing for the kids! They will love their new beds and having their own new pillowcases that they can keep for a long time!

Huggers from all of us at Cyber Elves Give Back (many are M*QC forum members)
                sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Ruby, those are SWEEEEET! Great fabrics for those kids.
                  sigpicMiss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Comment

I sent of a modest two yesterday.
                    Time doesn't come easy these days. But it did occur to me...
                    Do they HAVE pillows? Just sayin'...
                    I would have thrown a couple bucks in!
                    I really need to get off the exclamation point.
                    It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

Originally posted by HandsOffItsMine View Post
                      Hi Gloria,

Don's dropping off the dozen pillowcases at the post offices today. Sorry for the delay, many trips to the doctor, scans the last two weeks - messed up my schedule. :P

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73660[/ATTACH]

Think it's a wonderful thing you're doing for the kids! They will love their new beds and having their own new pillowcases that they can keep for a long time!

Huggers from all of us at Cyber Elves Give Back (many are M*QC forum members)
                      Thank you so much Ruby and Elves, I'll be watching for them. I'm delivering tomorrow, but will take yours to them as soon as they come in! What a blessing! Feel Better.

Originally posted by New York Sue View Post
                      I sent of a modest two yesterday.
                      Time doesn't come easy these days. But it did occur to me...
                      Do they HAVE pillows? Just sayin'...
                      I would have thrown a couple bucks in!
                      Dana is donating pillows and I am taking the pillowcases for them! It will be GREAT! Will be posting a picture of all of them that have arrived tomorrow morning before I go. Any that come after that, I will take out asap!

Comment

Working...
                      X