Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bags o' Scraps

Hi,

I notice the Bags o' Scraps on the M* site. Has anyone bought this? and what did you think?
    I have bought mystery bags at quilt shops before and been pleased.

thanks
    Sandy

Re: Bags o' Scraps

I bought them once and they had some nice scraps.
    Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
    Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

out of curiosity I bought one,, not enough... fabric was so nice, but not enough of it to make anything... I incorporated it with my other scraps and now I can make a small lap quilt. In other words.. buy more than ONE. LOL.
      Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
      :icon_wave:

Comment

I buy them every order I submit to M*QC (upon availability).....they help me to practice challenging blocks; they are great for string piecing and they add variety to any scrappy creation I might want to do! For the price, it helps build scrappy stash!
        Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Okay, where are they? I have never seen them or I would have bought one or two by now. I LOVE scraps!
          Donna

Comment

Donna...just put bag o scraps in the search box of the quilt store and they will pop up....

Bags o' Scraps

for MSQC

Description:

Scraps from the cutting table, small and large, varied colors, manufacturers, and styles. Sold as is, as much as we can stuff in a sandwich baggie (it's about 8 ounces)

IT's like candy and it's always a nice surprise!
            Sherri

Comment

Here's what I use the Bag O' Scraps for....this is 16 blocks that I practiced my HSTs.
              IMAG0460.jpg
              Sherri

Comment

Originally posted by shermur View Post
                Here's what I use the Bag O' Scraps for....this is 16 blocks that I practiced my HSTs.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]73853[/ATTACH]
                Thats really pretty and so very well done!!
                Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Thanks for the tip! I've never though of that, I will give it a try with my next order.

Comment

Last year we had a group that shared a gallon zip bag of scraps. I loved it and am ready for another one. I'm allergic to pets and smoke so I hope that wasn't a problem. Sure hope we can do it again.

Comment

Glad to know that someone has ordered them before. Thanks for picture. I will order a bag or two on my next order.
                      ~ Tracy

Comment

Working...
                      X